I am the law
At Rockband.com you can link your profile with the website and take pictures of your band members and band! You can even make custom action figures of your band members (for $70 each :O_O:).

So without further ado....

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. For the thousands in attendance and the millions at home, Are you ready to ROCK!?! For I present the most awesome band on the face of the Earth! El Diablo En Fuego!

ElDiabloEnFuego.jpg

...Individual band member pics to come soon....

So...who's in YOUR band?

Black Version
Ah, but do they have as many fans as... The Cambrian Explosion?

The_20Cambrian_20Explosion-422x281_.jpg

L to R: Daria (yes, as in Morgendorffer), Geese (not as in Howard, though that's where I got the name), Kojiro (my highly idealized avatar), and Judy Nails (because she's not a vapid whore, despite what Neversoft would have you believe).

kC

It's just lil ole me in my band right now..I'm always up for fill in's!

The_Katastrophes-422x281_avatar_420.jpg

kC-422x281_1_avatar_420.jpg

I didn't know you could take pics... that's cool! I'll be sure to do that the next time I'm over at my friend's house. We have a band made up of us and two other friends.

Yeh... I don't have it. The only next-gen console I have is a Wii.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Some bad pics of my two girls:

Lola-422x281_0_avatar_420.jpg

Lola-422x281_1_avatar_420.jpg

Lola-422x281_2_avatar_420.jpg

Lola. Usually I have her done up in cute Lolita style (not going to say who I model her clothes after, cause she's on the board :anime:), but since I've been to Pike Place Market and it makes me think of Seattle, I gave her that shirt for awhile. Usually I use her for vocals or guitar.

Zhai-422x281_0_avatar_420.jpg

Zhai-422x281_1_avatar_420.jpg

And this is Zhai. Her favourite colour is purple...can you tell?

For some reason it won't let me take pics of my whole band...I'll have to go see if I have to add them as second player like Faiz had to do or something...if not I'll just take pics of the other two characters, who belong to my roomate.

For some reason it won't let me take pics of my whole band...I'll have to go see if I have to add them as second player like Faiz had to do or something...if not I'll just take pics of the other two characters, who belong to my roomate.

As long as they're both assigned as members of teh same band it shouldn't be an issue, they don't include sub members in the pics though, they need to be official members.

I am the law
And now, the members of El Diablo En Fuego...

Max on vocals
Max.jpg

Dirk on drums
Dirk.jpg

Brath on guitar
Brath2.jpg

or
Brath1.jpg

Anne on bass
Anne.jpg

Dual_20Wielding_20Babies-422x281_1_avatar_420.jpg

Left to right you have the members of Dual Wielding Babies

Rinta on Drums
Unmei on Bass and Vocals.. come on harmonix.. learn to incorporate a multitasking character!
Love Hammer Joe on guitar... there's also a stand in that looks remarkable like unmei... also forgive the mask.. but I've been sick lately.

Black Version
So do are they babies who dual-wield, or do they swing a baby from each hand? (...BABYCHUCKS. Cruelest/funniest weapons EVER.)

Another band I made:

We're The Mesopotamians! Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal, and Gilgamesh!

The_2520Mesopotamians-422x281_avata.jpg

The_20Mesopotamians-422x281_0_avata.jpg

If you want to know why I made these guys, check out this video. It's for a They Might Be Giants song, and it kicks serious animated ass.

I couldn't get everyone exactly as they look in the video, but I got as close as I could.