Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight and current Batman) is a Fan of Final Fantasy VII

He should teach Zoe how to play Final Fantasy 7 because she doesn't know what she has been missing.

My love is electrifying from above
I always feel he have Geek Vibes going on Back when he was still in Harry Potter. He could play a Live action version of one of the Final Fantasy characters someday.

Rob has stated that Aeris is his first love in previous interviews. He claimed in this interview that Aeris' death was how he learned about love as well. He's an Aeris person, and he was only making a joke about the love triangle.

I love how my Man, Rob takes a moment to lightly have fun in an interview when prompted about a game, and rather than being pleased when a celebrity shares their love for a JRPG.

Administrator
Staff member
I am Happy that I am not the only fan who calls Aerith, Aeris. She will always be my Aeris.

Also, I've knew about the "Aerith/Aeris" debate for a long time, but "Aeris" has always worked better to my ears.

No Offense to Mr. Pattinson. Final Fantasy VII is still a better love story than Twilight.

Tifa is the party girl, whereas Aeris is the woman who some men fantasize of Marrying.

Just like us, We are being driven to insanity because we are still not having any updates about Episode 2. I want some news about Episode 2!