Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight and current Batman) is a Fan of Final Fantasy VII

Aerith fanboy

He confirmed that He is a fan of Final Fantasy VII. He is old school because he knows Aerith by her name from another translation which is Aeris. He said he is torn between the two. He loves Aerith for being this nurturing sweet girl while he loves Tifa for being a sex symbol. I was hating on him when I was younger because of Twilight but he is one of us! He is one of us!

Suddenly I remember my young self debating with my brothers wether Aerith is named Aeris or Aerith.

Takahiro Sakurai, who also voices Cloud Strife, is the official Japanese dub voice for Robert Pattinson in Batman! He's a HUGE FAN, and he's probably a bigger fan than most of the people viewing this video. Many individuals who played the remake didn't realize her original PS1 name was "Aeris," but it was altered to "Aerith" in later games. Robert is a true fan of Final Fantasy!

By this video, Zoe Kravitz, who plays Catwoman, is not a fan of Final Fantasy.
She has no idea what Pattinson is talking about.
It's amazing how Zoe Kravitz has no idea what they're talking about and sits awkwardly as Robert Pattinson goes into full nerd mode.

I always loved him in Harry Potter and Twilight. I used to send death threats to Dylan Penn, Katy Perry, FKA Twigs, and Suki Waterhouse because I wanted him to end up with Kristen Stewart, but I already moved on from that delusion of mine after Kristen came out as gay, so there is nothing I can do about that, but my heart is still aching. I will be happy for him with the next woman he dates. I will be supportive. So don't worry guys I will not send Death threats to Tifa and Aerith because they are fictional and I am not a crazy fangirl anymore.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Batman is one of us! I wonder if he played the remake. He sounded oldschool by the way he called Aerith on her other name.

Maybe he should volunteer to voice Sid or Vincent so he will be involved with the game. It won't be a bad idea right?

Now This Fan Art makes a lot of sense.
bpvgoygr9fn81.png

After witnessing the strength of her heart, I became a Tifa guy.
In the beginning, I was an Aerith fan, but Tifa is always there when things become serious.