Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
God, I cant wait till the weekend hits. I need some good rest.
The past month has been too hectic for me.

Red Falcon
The dancing is very addictive ...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0DO72qK87U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:wub:

Actually back this time
Hot damn, we're on version 5 already? Kay, someone write a story about the four previous threads banding together to take down some evil thingie. Like, allergies or something. They could totally meet up with the current thread and form a five man team. Then they could fly around in space, collecting rare minerals to make their five piece robot and then fight living rubber suits created by a badly dubbed female.

Or not.

How is everybody? :eek:

Mad Skillz
I shall eventually write that!

Also, I am so so so so freaking tired. I hate today. D: Though, got me a shiny Rayquaza card, that's spiffy.

Actually back this time
Gah, that sucks. D: Rayquaza... wha...? You kids and your newfangled technolotry.

Aaand I just found out I'm going to be getting up at 6 tomorrow to go get tickets to see Obama talk about something here... on Sunday. Odd sentence is odd. Westboro hate group's gonna be there too! Apparently we're all really really ridiculously gay here in WV. I guess.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Good reason. :thumbs:

Man, I've been feeling half-dead all week... Not to mention really light-sensitive for the past couple. I want to wear sunglasses inside. x_x

Maybe I got bitten by a vampire and don't remember it.

Kagayaki Power
*sigh* i have a formal tonite... and i can't figure out what to do with my hair......... >_< prob going to end up just straightening it all out again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.