Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
On your own journal? I think you can just set the date for the entry way far in the future and it should stay at the top. I have been told this doesn't work on communities though.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I have my LJ soley for the purpose of joining communties like that. I've never even written a blog post. :p

I did that for a while, then I wanted somewhere to fangirl over Takeru and suit actors. :p

Also,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ppAQpveIk"]YouTube - DA PUMP - if... arekarabokura[/ame]
:dance:

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I've been having fun searching through livejournals for interviews with some of my favorite actors. Found some great ones from when Orthros no Inu was coming out. :laugh:

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
I update mine on and off but mostly use it for community posting.

And on a sad note, one of my kitties died today. >_O My mom asked me to take an out of the way route to a store and on my way there I saw one of my kitties in the middle of the street with her...head smashed in, seemed like a car ran over her. Was really hoping it wasn't her when I saw the body from a distance, but then I saw her collar and...yeah. Poor gal was only a couple of months old. >_<

Last edited:

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means

:O_O: Nerefir, you are awesome! I've been waiting for their single/album/anything. I got into their music right after Summer Rider was released. I'm not the biggest fan of the original IF song, but this turned out a lot more awseome than i expected. :castlerock:

I update mine on and off but mostly use it for community posting.

And on a sad note, one of my kitties died today. >_O My mom asked me to take an out of the way route to a store and on my way there I saw one of my kitties in the middle of the street with her...head smashed in, seemed like a car ran over her. Was really hoping it wasn't her when I saw the body from a distance, but then I saw her collar and...yeah. Poor gal was only a couple of months old. >_<

thats sad to hear, bro.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
:O_O: Nerefir, you are awesome! I've been waiting for their single/album/anything. I got into their music right after Summer Rider was released. I'm not the biggest fan of the original IF song, but this turned out a lot more awesome than i expected. :castlerock:

That's actually a B-side to their new single coming out in February. It's the first song with the new members actually singing. :wub:

I also found this.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
I'm pretty bummed, had a good day, got my parking permit, was able to buy my math books I needed that I had to get off campus, have a really nice Math Professor, and my Japanese professor is cool too (for about the first 25 mins, all he did was speak japanese and had everyone do greetings, was hilarious seeing the other people try to talk japanese).
Then, driving on the way to the free way......a guy hits my car and runs off ;___;
Guess he had no insurance, there was a witness ( A school teacher there who saw it, was REALLY nice and helped console me since this was my first accident). Called the police and had it reported. Good thing is, I'm insured so the small dent and scratches can be fixed.
But yeah...still feel a bit bummed, it couldve been worse, if I had not seen the person and turned my wheel to the right it couldve probably been worse.
Why'd he have to try and beat the red light? ><

Inui Takumi

You are now double-awesome. :D I only heard about that song so i thought that was the single. I cant wait to hear the single now.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I'm pretty bummed, had a good day, got my parking permit, was able to buy my math books I needed that I had to get off campus, have a really nice Math Professor, and my Japanese professor is cool too (for about the first 25 mins, all he did was speak japanese and had everyone do greetings, was hilarious seeing the other people try to talk japanese).
Then, driving on the way to the free way......a guy hits my car and runs off ;___;
Guess he had no insurance, there was a witness ( A school teacher there who saw it, was REALLY nice and helped console me since this was my first accident). Called the police and had it reported. Good thing is, I'm insured so the small dent and scratches can be fixed.
But yeah...still feel a bit bummed, it couldve been worse, if I had not seen the person and turned my wheel to the right it couldve probably been worse.
Why'd he have to try and beat the red light? ><

That really sucks! You're ok, right?

You are now double-awesome. :D I only heard about that song so i thought that was the single. I cant wait to hear the single now.

It's a digital single, so I guess you're sort of right. :thumbs:

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
I parked in the side, less than 10 secs it took me to do that, the guy was GONE (he apparently u-turned and went back into the parking lot and disappeared from there). Me and the teacher went trying to go look for 'em, but nope :/

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
It was definitely a different type of movie for Jackie Chan. But I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.

An extra "l" escaped my keyboard and my eyes. :shakefist

It wasn't something unexpected, but as the movie progressed, it definitely was more shocking. Crime Story and New Police Story had tragic and dramatic stories, but in retrospect, that was nothing compared to Shinjuku Incident. It's not my favorite movie, but the realistic elements sure did do well.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I parked in the side, less than 10 secs it took me to do that, the guy was GONE (he apparently u-turned and went back into the parking lot and disappeared from there). Me and the teacher went trying to go look for 'em, but nope :/

Is it possible his license plate was imprinted in your bumper?

Inui Takumi

An extra "l" escaped my keyboard and my eyes. :shakefist

It wasn't something unexpected, but as the movie progressed, it definitely was more shocking. Crime Story and New Police Story had tragic and dramatic stories, but in retrospect, that was nothing compared to Shinjuku Incident. It's not my favorite movie, but the realistic elements sure did do well.

I think it was unexpected, at least to me, in the aspect that it wasnt an action movie. With Crime Story and New Police Story, you still get Jackie Chan type stunts and action. In this movie, he did one small fall on some crates, and thats about it. Every encounter he was in, he acted like a normal person would, either go on the defensive, or grab whatever weapon you can find and swing like a madman. No choreography or martial arts. That coupled with the pretty intense story made for a film that I dont think Jackie had really done up until that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?