Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade Dancer, get me a gunclock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Watched Star Trek movie. It was good, not a fan of the show though.

Red Falcon
Oh man, i so want to watch Angels and Demons ... i read the book and it was intriguing to say the least

Anyway, i totally enjoyed Act 14 ... damn, i love Richard Brown's way of speaking Japanese ... its interesting :laugh:

Today my sis and my nephew are coming over later ... can't wait :anime:

Actually back this time
I kinda want to play some Final Fantasy V now... I never did beat my file. :/

Raxbait: Hip
so today I d/l 4 eps of Hancho, 4 eps of atashinchi no danshi, 3 eps of Shiroi Haru, and 1 ep of Majo Saiban.
So far i've only watched the first ep of Hancho. And its awesome.

Kagayaki Power
thread kiillllller XD

... and i'm back to study... nothing is worse than having to miss your friends' goodbye party.. because you need to study ._.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
My upright bass exploded today. Seriously. The piece that holds the entire front of the thing together snapped in the heat. Sooo, no bass for the last weekend of Ren Faire. :(

Blade Dancer, get me a gunclock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Watched Star Trek movie. It was good, not a fan of the show though.

Get your own gunclock! :p It'd be just as hard for me to get it as you! I just find the stuff. :laugh:

thread kiillllller XD

... and i'm back to study... nothing is worse than having to miss your friends' goodbye party.. because you need to study ._.

Boo. Hope you at least get a good grade on your tests! Kinda like how I missed seeing my new niece on the day she was born because I was writing a paper. It was due the next day, and I *knew* I would not get home from the hospital with the rest of my family early enough to finish the paper. So I didn't go. :disappoin

I did get to see her the next evening after I turned in my paper, though! :thumbs:

Kagayaki Power
yikes.. exploding bass XD
... at first i thought u meant the fish XDDDDD

and ... yeah..that's about the same..except.. i may never see this friend ever again... she lives in thailand >_> .... this is quite far from hawaii AND cali .... the other two... live 15 mins away from my house in hawaii XD so i'm not worried :3

Get your own gunclock! :p It'd be just as hard for me to get it as you! I just find the stuff. :laugh:

B-b-but what are friends for!?!? XD!

I didn't know you play the bass........you need to do a song for us. :p

@Miaka: That seriously stinks.....Though you probably did the better decision..I'd probably have went & not studied then failed it. >.< Hope you get to see them again. =/

Mad Skillz
I'm just going to ignore everything that's been said and leave this here for you all to enjoy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_z1Icyu5gI&NR=1[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.