Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm bored.. this place is kinda dead-ish topic wise.

Did you see this? It's a conversation starter, for sure! :thumbs:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNiYQ2CnhU[/ame]

Heck no, I always forget I'm watching a show halfway through! At least I'll finish it this year... which is much quicker than I did Kuuga.

I sometimes do that, especially with series that are really long. I can usually make it through a jdrama in not very long though, since they tend to only be 10-ish episodes. I still haven't finished KR Black, though. Got stalled out at about episode 15. :redface2:

wheee just finished hanging out with my friends for probably the last time... as one of them grad last year... three grad this year....... and well it's jsut kinda sad ;_;

now to go tie the ends of the leis for tomorrow...it's going to be a looong day XD

Geez, everybody and their dog seems to be graduating this weekend... I'm just as well satisfied that I'll be safely ensconsed at Ren Faire. :p And most of my friends from college have either stuck around, or have long since moved away. :(

Kagayaki Power
hahah well..considering i'm still in college... at the nice old age of 23 ... it's no wonder i still have to go to everyone's graduation XDD

*sigh* ... and none of them will be coming to mine...how sad ;_;

and that clock is awesome... i want one :3

It's ok, my sister is two years older than me, and we graduated from college together. She was 23 at the time.

Now she's getting a Masters, and I'm still at Starbucks. :p

Kagayaki Power
*pets*

my friends who i've known since middle school, and were in the same program as me... are graduating tomorrow.. and i'm graduating in two years *sigh* failed twice i suppose? >_<

neways this is a bit difficult major i suppose... i'm not exactly all that great material for the job XD

You're definitely better at it than I would be! Give me a thousand people and a minute and a half to prepare a speech on a subject I don't know anything about over a day behind the counter of a pharmacy any day. :p

I'd probably end up poisoning people by accident. :redface2:

Kagayaki Power
heehee XD

*sits in the back counting by 5's :3 ... industry standard! XDDDD heehee

actually.... i'd rather go to work than prepare a speech... too bad i have to do lots of them during rotations neways >_<

Give me a speech over a paper any day. Which is part of the reason I haven't gone back for a Masters. The man-eating paper at the end of it is just a little bit intimidating.

Kagayaki Power
yeah i'm glad i didn't need to write a paper for my BA >_< ... but that degree was for jpn not for anything science related XD mwahahaha :3 didnt' have the right classes for a science degree... but i managed to get a jpn one XD....go figure :3

ohohoh and i already showed corey this one and convinced him to get the game too but i just bought this http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73846

mainly for the plushie :D

That's a kind of freaky looking plushie, actually...

I had to write a 50-page paper in order to graduate from college. It almost killed me. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.