Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Iga has many identities. XD

WoW players creep me out...big time. Especially when two are talking about it, I'm like "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Actually back this time
Hoooooly ****, I'm gonna start reading Spirits... I'd also like to buy it, although I can't read it yet.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
WoW players creep me out...big time. Especially when two are talking about it, I'm like "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You would not like most of my friends. I don't play, but sadly, I actually understand most of what they're talking about... :redface2:

...And I'm *really* looking forward to Starcraft 2, if it ever comes out.

Um. Wow, I have absolutely no desire to know where you got that. Or why the author has read these wonderful pieces of literature.

Just registered. :p

So what's up with it, anyway? Is Keith gonna harangue you for advertising for a different forum on here?

Raxbait: Hip
wait, will he?
Cause Im just saying if they want look at the forum. its not like i want 100 members or anything.

I don't really know if he'll care or not, it just seems like it has basically the same subject matter as HJU, just with less members.

Raxbait: Hip
oh i can see that. Cause HJU categories are the ONLY ones that no other forum has! :O_O:
XD

Last edited:
You would not like most of my friends. I don't play, but sadly, I actually understand most of what they're talking about... :redface2:

As long as I <3 you, that's all that matters, ne? XD :p

Aoi's board is fun. These 2 people I don't know are interesting.

Night minna-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.