Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
Heeeck yes. My brother tried to get me into it so many times and I just did not like it. >_>

...also. Listening to that new HJU podcast and whoa, Iga sounds exactly like Wash from Firefly to me for some odd reason.

Mad Skillz
He sounds nothing like what I thought he would, for some reason I just thought he would have a bit more of a totally awesome arrogant flare to his voice, but he sounds so modest and...yeah. XD

Actually back this time
...haha, oh lord. How does that remind you of those nights spent on WoW? ...why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret asking this?

I just really love that song and...especially that last line when the music dies off as "roots of the king" is said, and of course the epic yell was epic.

Looong nights of playing that, while the song was on repeat. Unfortunately, I can't think of one without the other, now. D:

That new podcast has Iga on it? :eek: *downloads*

Kagayaki Power
Heeeck yes. My brother tried to get me into it so many times and I just did not like it. >_>

...also. Listening to that new HJU podcast and whoa, Iga sounds exactly like Wash from Firefly to me for some odd reason.

woah.. u know.. i read that... w/o reading all the stuff in the middle... after i posted "nakkid musicians!" ... XD

Mad Skillz
Looong nights of playing that, while the song was on repeat. Unfortunately, I can't think of one without the other, now. D:

That new podcast has Iga on it? :eek: *downloads*
Ooh that is...not cool. D: That is such an awesome song, one that certainly shouldn't be associated with the evil-

woah.. u know.. i read that... w/o reading all the stuff in the middle... after i posted "nakkid musicians!" ... XD

...eff the what.

Also, Iga = Kato Keisuke.

Last edited:
Raxbait: Hip
okay im beat, making a forum sucks.

@Ryou: Your logic is beyond help.

Iga = Seto Koji

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Listening to that new HJU podcast and whoa, Iga sounds exactly like Wash from Firefly to me for some odd reason.

He sounds like Alan Tudyk? That's awesome! Though the first thing I always think of even before Wash is when he played that awesome character "Wat" in the movie "A Knight's Tale." Yes, I'm a geek. Now I need to get that podcast.

:laugh::laugh:

Mad Skillz
@Ryou: Your logic is beyond help.

Iga = Seto Koji
...well, that could work too, but I like my image better.

Seriously, I was watching the Kiva concert (again) and noticed that Kato Keisuke seems really shy and modest and...Iga seems so nice and really into it when he talks about Kamen Rider and now...I just picture Kato Keisuke with Iga's voice.

Yeeeaaah.

He sounds like Alan Tudyk? That's awesome! Though the first thing I always think of even before Wash is when he played that awesome character "Wat" in the movie "A Knight's Tale." Yes, I'm a geek. Now I need to get that podcast.
Yeah...it sort of dies down after a while, but he sounded exactly the same to me at the start of the podcast.

Raxbait: Hip
...well, that could work too, but I like my image better.

Seriously, I was watching the Kiva concert (again) and noticed that Kato Keisuke seems really shy and modest and...Iga seems so nice and really into it when he talks about Kamen Rider and now...I just picture Kato Keisuke with Iga's voice.

Yeeeaaah.

awight seriously, upload that now, I want to wach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.