Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
Ooh, yay for sleep deprivation, it's the most wonderful thing that man has ever happened upon.
I remember those days, working on assignments the morning of the day they were due, staying up all night and then sleeping 2 hours for a test, going over 48 hours fueled on caffeine and then crawling into bed, delirious, like a man trapped in a world he never made (whatever that means.)

I gotta get back into writing...

I have no idea what you just said, but yes, dear lord, yes.

Kagayaki Power
naaah 6 shots is nothing XD

i don't drink very often, but once u get me started, i don't stop >_<

heeehee but now i'm uber dehydrated >_< damn the stupid alcohol dehydrogenases needing water to metabolize the ethanol wheeeee

Actually back this time
So I was on /m/ last night and they were discussing Decade... and somehow King of the Hill became the main subject of discussion... which led to this:
Hank would be the main rider, Kamen Rider Propane. His henshin would work a little like Kamen Rider G, but with a tiny propane tank. His main form would be themed after the Propane Hall of Fame jacket seen in this clip:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/57995/king-of-the-hill-father-son-fight#s-p2-st-i1

He would have alternate forms based on various propane accessories.

The alternate rider for the series would be Dale: Kamen Rider NRA. He mostly uses guns and poison, and has an alternate form (consisting of a helmet and briefs, making him the first rider to show skin since the Showa era) which he believes makes him invisible. It does not, but people just ignore him because they're embarrassed.

Bill also has a rider form, but since it's only armed with a shaver, it only appears in one episode against a hair-themed monster.

Finally, there will be a crossover movie with Decade. In it, decade will be facing a super fast enemy using Clock Up abilities from Kabuto and Faiz. In order to keep up, Hank will absorb speed from Boomhower, allowing him to achieve the movie-only Turbo Form.

Like... I actually saved that webpage because of the sheer awesome it contained.

Algo Fonix bizzatches said:
So, like, have any of you found something you were semi-interested in, and then you found out it was near impossible to find... so you decided you really want it? >_>

Yes. & then it irriates the crap out of you cause you can't find it & YOU REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WANT IT! Going through that on like 2 things right now...lol

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I remember those days, working on assignments the morning of the day they were due, staying up all night and then sleeping 2 hours for a test, going over 48 hours fueled on caffeine and then crawling into bed, delirious, like a man trapped in a world he never made (whatever that means.)

I remember those days like it was yesterday.

.....wait, that was two weeks ago. my bad. :laugh:

Mad Skillz
Well, hey, at least now you can finally head to Japan and be an English teacher life you wanted.

Or am I thinking of someone else?

So, like, have any of you found something you were semi-interested in, and then you found out it was near impossible to find... so you decided you really want it? >_>

That happened to me before, one time I just gave up and later on when I wasn't looking for it, I found it, it was really awesome lol.

I honestly don't know how I graduated from high school with all those projects that were worth a chunk of your grade, I was seriously lucky.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

I did my best work in college doing that! :laugh:

My roommates were convinced that I never did any homework, because I always did it at 3 and 4 am. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.