Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
God, burning DVDs is such... an exciting process. Just watching that progress bar fill up, and then return to zero percent so it can verify that your data is on there correctly. The things I do for HDD space.

So, like, have any of you found something you were semi-interested in, and then you found out it was near impossible to find... so you decided you really want it? >_>

Im always burning dvd's. I need to get a new cd case cuz im running out of storage space for them now.

and yep, that has happened to me many times. I remember i heard a song called Lets Dance by Jamzvillage. I looked for it and couldnt find it. then i spent close to half a year lookin for it till i found a decent version of it. it because a crazy quest at some point.

Raxbait: Hip
and yep, that has happened to me many times. I remember i heard a song called Lets Dance by Jamzvillage. I looked for it and couldnt find it. then i spent close to half a year lookin for it till i found a decent version of it. it because a crazy quest at some point.

well, At least you found something.
I've been trying to find this song for 5 years. And so far, no gold :(:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFlXgyWLHuo&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Actually back this time
I'll never find what I'm looking for, well for cheap anyways.

I'm looking for a punk compilation album, that hasn't been in print since 1981. Aaand because of money, it'll never be printed again... so yeah. ._.

I will own a copy of it someday though.

Kagayaki Power
wheee just came back from an after party...i said i'd drink 1-2 shots....ended up drinking 6 >_<

go me XD

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I hope you got a ride home afterwards. But then, after 6 shots, I'd be on the ground. Or a stretcher. I'm a lightweight. :p

Well, I woke up at 4. I have a Poster, essay, and 4 worksheets due today which will count as 35% of my grade. I've only done 2 worksheets :p
I need to get to work :sweat:

Mr. Kamen Rider
I remember those days, working on assignments the morning of the day they were due, staying up all night and then sleeping 2 hours for a test, going over 48 hours fueled on caffeine and then crawling into bed, delirious, like a man trapped in a world he never made (whatever that means.)

I gotta get back into writing...

Finished!..............Almost. I did everything except the essay (totally dont understand the directions) I'll ask my friend about it later. And I just need a poster, which my same friend is gonna give to me. And now, I'm good. I'm sooooo glad I woke up at 4 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.