Status
Not open for further replies.
i never thought you could enjoy watching gekiranger...

ah well i'm watching the rest of KS7 damn i love that show.

i never thought you could enjoy watching gekiranger...

ah well i'm watching the rest of KS7 damn i love that show.

My second shot toward it & I LOVE IT!! I could marry it. XD!! best sentai everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr unless I hate the end. lol

I want to get a Geki Blue jacket for Otakon.....but can't find one that looks good enough....Prefer an Official one.. Anyone know a good place?

Actually back this time
The official ones were like 400 bucks weren't they?

Yahoo Japan would probably be your best bet though. :/

Can't find any on there..=/

I hear they retailed for $200...but idk. XD

I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol Idk where I'm going to get all this money from, but I want one.... I found an unofficial that looks real good, but it's got one difference I spotted that makes me not want to go down that road.

Actually back this time
Oooh, maybe it was the Go-onger ones that were more expensive... o_o

I'd say you'd probably spend half price on an unofficial one... but if you're gonna spend a bunch of money anyways, it'd be nice to have the official. :O

Yeah..the unofficial is way less, but I want the official! XD I found Go-Onger officials that look good, but I DON'T FRICKING WANT GO-ONGER! lol I found the Shinkenger's Jacket's too...but they don't have team jackets, it's just the ones they wear, like yeah you all have seen the show I don't need to explain. But no gekiranger ones. =/ But in particular I want Blue. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.