Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagayaki Power
i haven't watched decade in like forever :p besides it's easier to get them to watch sentai than KR cuz at least they have something they know to relate it too :3

Raxbait: Hip
aww, sucks for them, they're missing out!

I just got back, went and bought a used Mass Effect, and The game guide for FF Tactic's A2

I started a file on A2, but just stopped playing it. I still like the original on PS the best, though boredom might get me to play it again.

Kagayaki Power
original fft really is the best ^^

i don't seem to like the newer ones for some reason..... but i like the psp version for portability ^^

Portability is great, I think my brother only plays the PSP one at work lol. He doesn't like the new ones because of the judge system. For me, I just can't get into it for some reason.

Kagayaki Power
yeeeaaah i think that may be it >_<

i'd rather just mindlessly play over and over than have to worry about that stuff -_-

although i like those type of turn based strategy/rpg games ^^

which is why i get lots of sd gundam games... cuz they're usually that type of game :D

Red Falcon
Kariudo, i just wanna say you have one of the cutest avatar EVER :anime:

totally enjoyed shinkenger and decade today ... oh damnit weekend is ending soon :(

Actually back this time
Aaah, bed nao.

I'm all burned out on hearing foreign stuff for tonight. Japanese, Norwegian, German, and Russian... tooooo much. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.