Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagayaki Power
i was wondering where it went :p

@yas: ...wait who is he? :3

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
i was wondering where it went :p

@yas: ...wait who is he? :3

...you bastard. Cutting us off like that. You should be shot.

@Miaka-kun :)P) : He played Naoya Kaido in KR 555, which you havent seen yet. He's been in other shows as well, like Ultra Galaxy and Lion Maru G. He's a pretty good actor from what Ive seen of him, his role in 555 being my favorite. And he has a badass role in Shinkenger so it can only go up from here.

Kagayaki Power
...you bastard. Cutting us off like that. You should be shot.

@Miaka-kun :)P) : He played Naoya Kaido in KR 555, which you havent seen yet. He's been in other shows as well, like Ultra Galaxy and Lion Maru G. He's a pretty good actor from what Ive seen of him, his role in 555 being my favorite. And he has a badass role in Shinkenger so it can only go up from here.

oooh okay.. i was like.. should i .. know him? o_O good to know that u know what i've seen enough to know that i shouldn't XD

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
oooh okay.. i was like.. should i .. know him? o_O good to know that u know what i've seen enough to know that i shouldn't XD

It helps that you beat me over the head with it all the time. :p

Kagayaki Power
:p

okay i'm going off to get some dinner ^^ going to BJ's XDD

Blade Dancer, you were supposed to make the rest of the plan!!!! XD

Yay left work early today. But I was at school all day. Well in lunch I left & got me a chicken sandwich from KFC, but went back & was there for all my classes.

So the last time I gave Gekiranger a try, it sucked. Watching it over from episode one now, it's awesome. I didn't get far last time & I don't remember what happened now. XD torrenting the ryuki batches so I can watch that eventually. & then tomica hero rescue force cause I never tried that.

Status
Not open for further replies.