Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
...I'll be on...! :D;

I'm just watching a Koi no ABO performance and making my stuffed animals dance to it.

Raxbait: Hip
Whoa, I had no idea that Koi no ABO was about Blood types o_o
And it was #1.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
i see how it is hmph >_<

oh wellz i won't be on later... i have to leave sooon :3

leh-who-ze-her

...I'll be on...! :D;

I'm just watching a Koi no ABO performance and making my stuffed animals dance to it.

Then it shall be a date. :O_O:

They're performance on Music Station was pretty good. Saw the one on Heyx3 as well.

Added two. :D;

It's been stuck in my head for the longest time, this seems to happen to me often with songs. D:

The song's been stuck in my head since I first heard it. It may take Weeeek's place as my favorite NEWS song.

Is the single out yet? I have the PV rip which is pretty close to perfect quality, but I want the original. And this one has a huge pause in the beginning cuz of the PV.

Mad Skillz
Whoa, I had no idea that Koi no ABO was about Blood types o_o
...what did you think ABO was? XD

Then it shall be a date.

They're performance on Music Station was pretty good. Saw the one on Heyx3 as well.
Sweet! I'll set the candles up.

I loved the Heyx3 performance, mostly because Yamapi's got his normal hair back again and it seemed more lively than their Music Station one.

The single came out this week, its (obviously) going to get #1, it's already done better first week sales than their last two singles. I still think they're on the lower sales end of the teeny JE bands out there right now.

CPS

Stereotyping by bloodtype...that's even more general than horoscopes in their scope.

So.....I'm bored. I realized I still need to watch Kiva & Go-Onger movies.....& the Agito movie........I'll do it eventually..probably after graduation when I have time..lol

I'm addicted to GekiRanger at the moment & then I started watching Xena. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.