Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Thanks a lot, everyone! Its been a long day but it was pretty awesome. Spent it with lots of family and friends. Now its time to crash. Ill talk to yall tomorrow.

Lata!

XD I just watched the first two episodes of Xena...now I'm going to watch more GekiRanger.

Raxbait: Hip
Yas, u better show us pics!

And finally got to see The Last Samurai in full. Fun to watch, I like, understood about 30-40% of what was being said in japanese :3

Kagayaki Power
hehe got up half an hour ago... time to get ready to go to san jose ^^ w00t for red mango or pink berry today! *dances* .... different yogurt stores for those that don't know them :p

Yas, u better show us pics!

And finally got to see The Last Samurai in full. Fun to watch, I like, understood about 30-40% of what was being said in japanese :3

I would, but my cousin took some really blurry pics. The only ones I do have are ones with family and a few wide shots of the GA Dome. Ill see if I can post some up later.

Kagayaki Power
wheee how come u're not on msn yas? well i'm leaving in like 10 mins newayz so i suppose it doesn't matter if u come on or not XD

watching shounen club.... and ...senga is really growing on me XD

wheee how come u're not on msn yas? well i'm leaving in like 10 mins newayz so i suppose it doesn't matter if u come on or not XD

watching shounen club.... and ...senga is really growing on me XD

Ill be on later today. Im workin on some last minute documentation of a project. And, I dont feel like talkin to you. :loltongue:

Kagayaki Power
i see how it is hmph >_<

oh wellz i won't be on later... i have to leave sooon :3

Status
Not open for further replies.