Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
;O; CUTEST CAT ANIMEEEE <3333 It's so adorable it's making me melt!

:3 And hey there Mastersydneymon~ <3 Welcome!

And HII PUPPY!

Raxbait: Hip
I got back from Star trek too.
That was a good freaking movie, better then X-men. I know nothing about Star Trek so everything was new to me. It's my Dad's favorite movie now XD.
And my favorite movie so far this year.

Tony, get your ass on MSN someday. Both sexually, and... electronically. Whatever the hell that means.

hmm, looks like you got something important to say to me.

Last edited:
Actually back this time
That's cool... I normally am not into Star Trek... but the new one looks like it'd be a lot of fun to see.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Welcome, Mastersydneymon!

I just got back from watching the Star Trek movie. I cant believe I actually liked it. I REALLY liked it. good action, characters, story. I really hope this doesnt turn me into a trekky. lol

That's cool... I normally am not into Star Trek... but the new one looks like it'd be a lot of fun to see.

I'm already a Trekkie, so I'll probably be doomed to spending hundreds of dollars at the movie theater all Summer once I finally get around to seeing it. :laugh:

I'll probably go sometime this week. I manage to only get 16 hours at work. :dance:

I was doomed to be a Trekkie from the time I was four years old... I have clear memories of watching the first episode of Next Generation with my dad.

You're the one still posting.

Want me to talk about my favorite episodes for an hour or two? 0:)

I'll take that as a yes.

Some other time, when I don't have to go to bed. You got off easy this time, Aoi!!! :shakefist

Status
Not open for further replies.