Not open for further replies.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
dunno haven't gotten a chance to play it yet

.... maybe next week..end....when i'm a bit more caught up in my classwork >_<

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
trimesters

this one just started 3 weeks ago.... sooo i have quite a bit more.. my finals are over in the first week of august >_<

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Boo. Here I was, hoping that you were almost done with your current craziness. Ah well.

Anyhoo, I gotta be up to go to the last weekend of Ren Faire fairly soon, so I'm gonna hit the sack.

Hey, I just realized that you live in the same general area my brother-in-law is from... He grew up on Oakley. Just a bit away from you, if I'm recalling correctly. ;)

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Ooh, congrats. :O

So, having that helmet on has left me nauseous, which sucks since I can't be badass anymore.

On the bright side, I just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
I think whats funnier is that he didnt mention at all about riding a motorcycle. So I'm imagining him wearing that helmet, walking around in his house XD.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Well...today could have definitely gone better for me and now I just feel like like puking all the time thanks to a totally non-motorcycle helmet related incident.

Sorry to hear your day's been all sunburned, I hate it when that happens. :/

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
Don't tell me you killed another person with a blender. D:

Dude... I don't even understand how that works, but you really should start just headbutting people. :eek:

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Oh, I wish, I wish, something like that would make me feel right on top of the world.

I will, dammit, if one thing can make any many happy, it's headbutts.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
Sucks for you guys :O

My day has been going perfect so far. I just finished Jodan ja nai! so now i can move onto my next drama(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?