Rising Sun Chit Chat - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
Feel like a... uh... whole bunch of stuff that's not good, gathered together in a burlap sack, and tied at the top with rope.

Anyways... I'm going to bed. :eek:

Niiiight everybody.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
He sounds nothing like what I thought he would, for some reason I just thought he would have a bit more of a totally awesome arrogant flare to his voice, but he sounds so modest and...yeah. XD

I compensate by having a massive egotistical online superiority complex. :coolshades:

I'm just glad it turned out alright, given how I had no clue how these things work. Wait for the Shinkenger part where I struggle to add anything interesting! But I'm grateful if people are enjoying it!

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
...ish. I like the new Kuuga stuff.

Speaking of Kamen Rider, (nice segue) I currently have a motorcycle helmet on that my brother found. Turns out I had the air intake holes closed, so that would explain why I couldn't breath. But yeah. I feel badass. Bad. Ass.

Kariudo

...ish. I like the new Kuuga stuff.

Speaking of Kamen Rider, (nice segue) I currently have a motorcycle helmet on that my brother found. Turns out I had the air intake holes closed, so that would explain why I couldn't breath. But yeah. I feel badass. Bad. Ass.

So badass that you didn't breath, damn, that's badass.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm a little confused as to why they would even have a way of closing the air intake... Even while riding a bike, breathing is still recommended. Well, if you don't want to die a fiery death, anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?