Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
thats freakin awesome. But there is no Kuuga on there. Did kuuga not have a movie?

Actually back this time
I don't think so...

All I know of is the New Years thing which I guess was just a TV thing. I want to say there's another special... I've heard people talk about? o_O;

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I don't think so...

All I know of is the New Years thing which I guess was just a TV thing. I want to say there's another special... I've heard people talk about? o_O;

Ah, didnt know that. Well, hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I wonder if Blue Ray will work on standard def tv's. I have a ps3, just no hd tv

Mr. Kamen Rider
thats freakin awesome. But there is no Kuuga on there. Did kuuga not have a movie?

The closest thing he got was the Special Edition of the first two episodes, and I think that might have only been screened in a theater once (with a talk show including the actors) before it went out to DVD. They basically edited together episode 1 & 2 with some redone CG, music, sound effects... and I think some scenes are extended.

I dunno if I'm going to get any of these. On the one hand, I still have most of these movies on VHS or just downloaded. So it's time for an upgrade, and for some reason I just like having things in a tangible form. On the other hand, I'm still perfectly happy with DVD, even if Momotaros makes a good point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.