Rising Sun Chit Chat - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
Again Congrats Yas.

Woke up waay too early. So im gonna try to download some drama's today, which I shouldnt on this computer, But I'll do it anyway :p

Aoiblue

lalala, Downloading the 1st ep. of the first season of The Quiz show :3

Edi: crud this video wont open, probably have to d/l vlc. Naw, i cant do that though :/
And the show is only 23 mins long -_-

Last edited:

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
...what's wrong with 23 minue long shows? It was a late night show, after all, so....yeah.

Also. It is now May 3rd in Japan and Iga has likely seen both Chou Den-O and the Decade movie trailer by now. Damn him. Damn him hard.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
haha i just fin d/l the first season and was going to watch it soon... or should i finish the other series i'm not done with first? :3

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
If I were a drug addict, I'd be high right now.

But I'm not, so I'm watching as show about bulges.

Aoiblue

...what's wrong with 23 minue long shows? It was a late night show, after all, so....yeah.

Well that didnt really bother me alot, but the fact that it was over 600 mb's is what got me frustrated.

Miaka, I finally got the first two volumes of full moon! :dance:

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
i haven't watched decade in like forever :p besides it's easier to get them to watch sentai than KR cuz at least they have something they know to relate it too :3

Aoiblue

aww, sucks for them, they're missing out!

I just got back, went and bought a used Mass Effect, and The game guide for FF Tactic's A2

Kariudo

I started a file on A2, but just stopped playing it. I still like the original on PS the best, though boredom might get me to play it again.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
original fft really is the best ^^

i don't seem to like the newer ones for some reason..... but i like the psp version for portability ^^

Kariudo

Portability is great, I think my brother only plays the PSP one at work lol. He doesn't like the new ones because of the judge system. For me, I just can't get into it for some reason.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
yeeeaaah i think that may be it >_<

i'd rather just mindlessly play over and over than have to worry about that stuff -_-

although i like those type of turn based strategy/rpg games ^^

which is why i get lots of sd gundam games... cuz they're usually that type of game :D

GekiBlack

Red Falcon
Kariudo, i just wanna say you have one of the cutest avatar EVER :anime:

totally enjoyed shinkenger and decade today ... oh damnit weekend is ending soon :(

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
Aaah, bed nao.

I'm all burned out on hearing foreign stuff for tonight. Japanese, Norwegian, German, and Russian... tooooo much. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?