Rising Sun Chit Chat - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
^ pretty much the same for me. D:

Man. I am freezing cold right now. Miaka! Give me some random medicine to make me feel warm!

so u get a cup of water... stick it into the microwave.. push 2mins or so... then drink it when done :D alll beeetter XD

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
Well, that was really for us guys ;D
But here's one we can all enjoy:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSBTOCBZVSc[/ame]

x1xBladex1x

Hm...nope.. didn't enjoy that.

Blaaah

So we went to this scary-house type thing in a local town & it was only $3 to get in, (guess cause it only takes like 10 minutes or so to go through), but it was a lot better than I expected! XD I did real good until the end, this chainsaw guy got the best of me. LOL

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
The very last of the Kiva deleted scenes is hilarious. They're kind of hit and miss, but parts of it are funny, like that last one. :laugh:

It's while Nago is blind and Megumi is helping him train...

Edit: Wow, I just finished watching Goemon... Holy Crap, what a movie! I gotta say, Kaname Jun plays one heck of a bad guy.

Heh, and Takeru Sato was in it briefly, and so was Kid Kiva from Decade. :laugh:

Last edited:

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
Aaaaaaargh, D-Addicts is still down and I want to watch Samurai High!

OK so it's not down. But still nobody has posted it. I guess I'll just leech it from Veoh until someone does.

Last edited:

x1xBladex1x

Are you playing Fire Emblem?

Cuz I stayed up uber late to finish it the first time too. :laugh:

No..I was watching dramas & talking. XD

I went 24 hours w/o playing....*depression*

I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
No..I was watching dramas & talking. XD

I went 24 hours w/o playing....*depression*

I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.

yeah ... he was bugging me on fb at like 3am here >_<

Yilei

XD Get through the ending~

Oh, and plus you can get a cute scene with Ranulf/Rai depending on where you put him. That's all I'm going to say cuz you're not going to know what I mean until you get to the next part.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Man, my feet hurt so much right now... Just got back from a wedding. It was fun. I talked comics and Joss Whedon with the bride's brother for about an hour. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts