Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
Hell yeah dude! Oh my god, you can tell how stoked I am to watch it. Just look at my sig :laugh: an actual quote from the movie. :D

That final battle was just as epic as the first. The battle is longer as well! I can tell you this, as much as I like Genji's temper from the first one, his cool and level headed behavior shows how much of a man he's grown, still a little rash, but pretty damn cool! Nice to see his father finally had some influence in him. Not gonna tell you how and what happened though. That's for you to find out sirs :D

[HIDE]Oh and why in the hell was Miura Haruma in this film? He was so useless, nothing but a damn pretty boy in this :redface2:[/HIDE]

Awight dude, Im going to need a d/l link asap.

Kagayaki Power
wheee kai jia yong shi is awesome :D

been so long since i've needed to read subs that i seem to have forgotten how XDD ... *keeps forgetting to look down*

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
okay, peoplez, help me out. Im watching the drama Love and Peace that aired back in '98 starring Matsuoka from TOKIO and Ikuta Toma. But, I can only find up to ep 6 on the jdramas lj page. I NEED to finish it. Its really good. Can anyone help me find it. The thing is, its not a fansub, at least i dont think so. It looks like its straight from VHS with subs on it. Could still be a fansub from back in the day, not sure. So can someone help a brother out? I knew i shouldnt have started it but I was curious. :p

Kagayaki Power
okay, peoplez, help me out. Im watching the drama Love and Peace that aired back in '98 starring Matsuoka from TOKIO and Ikuta Toma. But, I can only find up to ep 6 on the jdramas lj page. I NEED to finish it. Its really good. Can anyone help me find it. The thing is, its not a fansub, at least i dont think so. It looks like its straight from VHS with subs on it. Could still be a fansub from back in the day, not sure. So can someone help a brother out? I knew i shouldnt have started it but I was curious. :p

love and peace............ hmmm didn't that air on hawaii tv?

i swear i heard of it before

and yo yas-bastard ... i need to watch ryuuki :p get your butt online XD

just for ..craziness :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdKKTbtxFM[/ame]

Lurker
Awight dude, Im going to need a d/l link asap.
I found it and watched it on a streamed sight. It's all streamed. if you want I can tell you what site I found it on :D

That's another reason why I don't watch it all until I know all the episodes are there. Sucks I know

Everywhere You Go
Hey guys! I might be going to the US this summer! I'll be seeing my cousins in New York again after 10 years! I would really like to know what they're into, such as anime and manga. Tokusatsu would be a bonus! Anyway, I would like to see any of you guys that live in the US, although that might not be possible, since you might live in another state. But it would've been cool though.:p

Oh yah, but I got traumatized by scary scary men today. My sister's staffing Live Programming 2 and my friends and me went to go pick her up from her last panel she had to oversee, and it was a "naughty panel". D= Apparently some company is starting to release English versions of H games and it was a panel for that *cough* and there were A LOT of creepy creepy men inside that made me go D= Kimoi~
I can't wait till I'm 18, so I can buy stuff from Hentai panels in anime conventions like games and doujins! Expect me to be in every anime convention for them!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.