Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm still here. XD Free internet in hotel. YAY.

I saw a group of people this morning at around 10 that looked like they were trying to be Power Rangers-ish, but they're like suit people crossed with grunts so eh.... I wasn't sure what that was, but they were trying to scare the people coming into South Hall I guess?

Oh yeah, I saw them. They were attacking someone in what looked like a rip-off of a Red Ranger suit... Have you never seen this Nike ad? I especially like the Camo one. :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDXCFUAhqW0[/ame]

Lurker
I'm like watching the first 10 minutes of Crows Zero 2 OH MY FRIGG'N GOD!!! The shitz is on once again! I've watched part one dozens of times, and it doesn't get old. Now I'm watching the first 10 minutes of part 2 and holy ****. I'm in for one wild ride dude! So can't wait till I get my hands on this when the imported dvd comes out! I'll let you guys know how it turned out, with no spoilers of course :D

*runs back to watch the rest*

Raxbait: Hip
I'm like watching the first 10 minutes of Crows Zero 2 OH MY FRIGG'N GOD!!! The shitz is on once again! I've watched part one dozens of times, and it doesn't get old. Now I'm watching the first 10 minutes of part 2 and holy ****. I'm in for one wild ride dude! So can't wait till I get my hands on this when the imported dvd comes out! I'll let you guys know how it turned out, with no spoilers of course :D

*runs back to watch the rest*

okay, dude u just made me Shungasm right now. Is it subbed?

Oh yeah, I saw them. They were attacking someone in what looked like a rip-off of a Red Ranger suit... Have you never seen this Nike ad? I especially like the Camo one. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDXCFUAhqW0

OH YEAH.

I thought they looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I saw it from. I think Miaka showed me that back when I was watching Magiranger like two years ago?

Today I saw more though, but it's because they had the Power Rangers stuff going on today.

There was a suit Bouken Red and a GekiChopper and then like two Green Rangers from PR. I'm not really too interested in PR, but I heard from people who were fans though that you had to pay to get pictures with the actors or to get their autograph. =/

EDIT: Oh yah, but I got traumatized by scary scary men today. My sister's staffing Live Programming 2 and my friends and me went to go pick her up from her last panel she had to oversee, and it was a "naughty panel". D= Apparently some company is starting to release English versions of H games and it was a panel for that *cough* and there were A LOT of creepy creepy men inside that made me go D= Kimoi~

EDIT2: And I got sorted into Hufflepuff too, which is strange because I usually get sorted into Ravenclaw (70% of the time) or Slytherin (like 20% of the time) so it makes me think it has a preference toward Hufflepuff.

Last edited:
Lurker
okay, dude u just made me Shungasm right now. Is it subbed?

Hell yeah dude! Oh my god, you can tell how stoked I am to watch it. Just look at my sig :laugh: an actual quote from the movie. :D

That final battle was just as epic as the first. The battle is longer as well! I can tell you this, as much as I like Genji's temper from the first one, his cool and level headed behavior shows how much of a man he's grown, still a little rash, but pretty damn cool! Nice to see his father finally had some influence in him. Not gonna tell you how and what happened though. That's for you to find out sirs :D

[HIDE]Oh and why in the hell was Miura Haruma in this film? He was so useless, nothing but a damn pretty boy in this :redface2:[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
There was a suit Bouken Red and a GekiChopper and then like two Green Rangers from PR. I'm not really too interested in PR, but I heard from people who were fans though that you had to pay to get pictures with the actors or to get their autograph. =/

A Bouken Red and GekiChopper? Nice. I did see two guys wandering around dressed as the Green and White Rangers, respectively, but other than that, it was just the Nike Rangers. :p

You had to pay to get pics with the actors? That stinks. Though really I would have been happy to just go to a panel. I'm not that into autographs. I get enough of them at work without having to pay money for them. :p

So....are they in big trouble?

No they know what theire doing but dont admit it, and it seems they are never been sued by fuji tv. The actress said "i dont care about the original only if people remember my acting" the indonesian fans of the japanese drama are pissed.

But that happent like 3 years ago.

Its still is unforgivable, im asshamed of being part indonesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.