Status
Not open for further replies.
I love BOSS. ^_^

ummmmmmmm watched that Chun-Li movie last night.

It sucked as far as any relation to Street Fighter goes, but then again it's "based off of" ya know, so of course it won't be exact. But as far as the actual movie & the story it went with, it was awesome. ^^

Raxbait: Hip
Edit: Nvm, my friend is gonna help me.

Jonnie, u liked Chun-li?!

Last edited:
However, I *did* just return from AX, so that's cool. Though for some reason, none of the Power Ranger-related stuff was happening today, which was sad. :(

I'm still here. XD Free internet in hotel. YAY.

I saw a group of people this morning at around 10 that looked like they were trying to be Power Rangers-ish, but they're like suit people crossed with grunts so eh.... I wasn't sure what that was, but they were trying to scare the people coming into South Hall I guess?

OH BUT I DID SEE A GO-ON RED! I was trying to find something though so I didn't stop him. And he had a home-made jacket and not like the what $700 official Bandai one.

I'm getting a ShinkenGreen jacket in the mail next month so I'm actually just going to wear it for kicks and giggles for PMX later on and AX next year cuz I <3 Chiaki.

I was in line for 4 hours earlier today to try to get an autograph from Morikawa Toshiyuki, but I wasn't able to cuz I was in the stand by line and wasn't able to go to his panel yesterday because of issues in the morning preventing me from getting things done and getting here on time. D= Some issues partly being related to being sick.

Then I did Jrock related stuff the rest of the day. M10M panel and Pop Shock Masquerade just cuz my sister and my friends were all there and there wasn't really anything else interesting going on and I'm trying to avoid the pedos.

Then after that we ate dinner and sat around in the cafeteria playing Apples 2 Apples until about an hour ago. XD

Tomorrow I'm chaperoning my cousins and going to Masquerade.

Last edited:

CPS

I read Rosetta Stone.

"El caballo esta saltando" *ringing song*

Everywhere You Go
I just looked at Blade's Location and I thought I would ask this. Have any of you got Windows Live Messenger PLUS! and heard an emotion sound called "shibuyaaa!!"? It sounds hilarious and goes like this. First there's some Japanese song playing in the background that I would like to know the name of, and then there's this guy that says "Shibuya. Shibuya. Shibuya!" Then another guy says "Eh Shibuya!". You'll see if you hear it.:laugh:

Gryffindor...

Man i just found that indonesia has its own take on 1 litre of tears but its a unauthorized adaptation.
Man when i heard it realy pisses me off not only am i asshamed to be a half indonesian, i heard they do a lot **** like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.