[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Raxbait: Hip
Few things for me actually.
Finally got into a 4-year college (CSU San Marcos), made a bunch of new friends , especially from the international crowd.
It looks like if things go right, I'll be studying in Japan next year for a year at Kansai Gaidai in Osaka, so fingers crossed.

Other than that, just been watching Anime, Toku and Jdramas.

Super Moderator
Finally got into a 4-year college (CSU San Marcos), made a bunch of new friends , especially from the international crowd.
It looks like if things go right, I'll be studying in Japan next year for a year at Kansai Gaidai in Osaka, so fingers crossed.

w00t! Did you attend KCon, btw? I was only able to go to the Sunday concert :anime:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I'm not sure what I find more intriguing/disturbing, the fact that the guy was able to come up with so many things, or the fact that I realized that I'm pretty sure that I've personally experienced most of them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8uqURmw40"]Things Asians Hate - YouTube[/ame]

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
As someone whose brother-in-law is half Japanese, I've heard him get asked many of those questions. :laugh:

Scheduling Random JDrama Sunday filming with you. :p

Ohhh. Right, that's tomorrow, huh. What are we doing for dinner?

Cool!! I heard about a university in Osaka that was doing a tokusatsu class, but I can't remember which school, or where I saw it.

Super Moderator
I'm not sure what I find more intriguing/disturbing, the fact that the guy was able to come up with so many things, or the fact that I realized that I'm pretty sure that I've personally experienced most of them.

*long sigh* I feel like I got pretty much all of them. :redface2:

Hey, I'm Eian.
I'm finally getting around to my comeback to HJU. lol! Yet I'm posting in this thread for the first time...Oh well!

How's everything been going?!

Hey, I'm Eian.
Hahaha, there's not much greater than Suda Masaki getting kissed by a man. The funnier thing is before the kiss, the TV hosts asked him if he's a pervert. His answer was laughing and saying, "I'm a pervert."

Super Moderator
Hahaha, there's not much greater than Suda Masaki getting kissed by a man. The funnier thing is before the kiss, the TV hosts asked him if he's a pervert. His answer was laughing and saying, "I'm a pervert."

That's effing brilliant lol. Is the guy kissing Suda a comedian? He looks awfully familiar.