[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

私の占いは当たる
Tori Matsuzaka is on Ousama no Brunch right now and they played the Shinkenger theme. :laugh:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Watched Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyu.

Not gonna lie. It's a pretty good drama so far. Only the pilot out, but I forgot how much I liked Yoshitaka Yuriko in dramas. She's been in movies as of late, and I haven't seen her in a drama for awhile. Plus Karina and Yuko were great.

Raxbait: Hip
So yeah....I know a JE guy :eek:

JE guys have done solo stuff and stayed in their groups before, but they sometimes get pulled out for no discernable reason. I'm still bitter about NEWS. :disappoin

And why are we talking about this here instead of the RSCC? I forgot what thread we were in, for a moment. :laugh:

Jin, And Yamapi are the biggest offenders lol
But yeah.....srsly if any of the Arashi members left, it would be a very quiet week for me.

And I brought it over :p

Yeah that'll never happen for sure lol

Also, um....since you and BD are in LA, my friend Kazu said Jin was in LA now so......maybe if u guys went hunting you can find him lol

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
How stupid is he, then? :laugh: Though if any of the Arashi guys decided they wanted to leave, there probably isn't much that could be done to stop them, except make them pay for a breach of contract or something.

IS IT WEDNESDAY YET??

:loltongue:

Hunting for Jin, eh? Sounds fun! :thumbs: How come he's back in LA?

....I shouldve asked why then huh? XD
But pretty sure its cause he's recording for his American song I'm guessing.

Super Moderator
How stupid is he, then? :laugh: Though if any of the Arashi guys decided they wanted to leave, there probably isn't much that could be done to stop them, except make them pay for a breach of contract or something.

Stupid enough to put people in two groups when it's really best to just keep them in one right from the beginning and hiring questionable concert costume stylists. :p

The way Arashi is though, I highly doubt they would want to put themselves into that kind of stress and bad press, unless, like there's a really, really good reason too. That's just drama and backlash that no one would find good.

Also, um....since you and BD are in LA, my friend Kazu said Jin was in LA now so......maybe if u guys went hunting you can find him lol

lol, Kanjani was pretty much the only Johnny's group that mildly pulled me away from Arashi, and only mildly. I don't care enough for Jin to even want to put in the effort of stalking him around Los Angeles. :p I'm not that dedicated.

If can do it, for Arashi, definitely. Beast, maaaaaaaaaaaybe. Anyone else, *shrugs* If it happens, it happens.