[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
It's also been around since a few months before I even got here. If you feel strongly about it, like I said, PM one of the admins. I can't do anything about tags, and having a whole bunch of threads about Korean stuff in an area specifically meant for Japanese stuff is odd. Perhaps see if you can convince Keith to put another area with the Rising Sun for the rest of Asia. I understand that you like Korean stuff and feel it's getting shafted, but the fact of the matter is that there is a very small portion of the regular users of the site that are interested enough in the topic to chat about it.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Not to bring this back to japanese material :)P) but I just watched a clip show ep of VS Arashi and during some of the VTR segments, I noticed they started using the KR OOO bgm that is used when they recap the previous ep. I know that in HnA's Mannequin 5 segment, they use the Deno bgm. Man, either the stations are the same or someone on their staff REALLY likes Kamen Rider. :laugh:

It's over 8,000!
I'm watching Korean movies now. They are good.

Even Hong Kong gets a shoutout there in the forum description and we get nothing. :disappoin

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Yeh, but she already told you who to contact to address the issue. Why the continued fuss?

Raxbait: Hip
I realized I have a few toku stuff I dont need.
I think next month I'll make a thread and see if I can try and sell some.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Like what? If it's something cool I might be able to take something off your hands. ;)

I was thinking of starting One Pound Gospel. Any thoughts on that one? I'm kind of in the mood for something fluffy and entertaining without much thought required. :loltongue:

Raxbait: Hip
Me, Jonnie and Miaka liked it. Btw if you dont get the joke in one of the last eps. you fail lol

And so far what I want to get rid of is...magishine's mecha toy, Go-on trigger, American Magiphone and American magishine morpher.
And maybe Delta's belt, but I dont know who would buy it since it wont say "standing by" and "complete" but everything else ><