[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

It's over 8,000!
I wouldn't call it fascinating. Why are our Korean threads neglected?!

It's over 8,000!
Everything else that is "Japan" that someone with the permissions to stick threads is stuck if it fascinates him or her, but our Korean threads get nothing. Could you please do it for us? I know Daikamonohashi had to explain his situation like twenty times a week to get his thread stuck. :( As of now, the "Japan" tags are varied, but everything else is "ASIAN-ENT." I know that maybe now is not the time to just get a tag set up there, but the lack of tags beforehand also shows you what I mean.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well I can change the title easily enough (done, by the way) but as for Sticking it, it'd probably have to get a lot more active before it'd be worth it. It's not even averaging a post a day, at the moment. Maybe it'll get more active with the new title, at which point you could ask one of the admins. Also, if you ever want to change the title on a thread you started, simply "report" the first post and put your request in the comment box. Otherwise we might never notice if we don't happen to read your post. I can't do anything about the tags, either. Maybe make a request in the Tech Hotline forum.