[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Ah, I don't follow AKB but they made another team? Wow. With even more younger members.

If I had any clue how to get any of their Cds and whatnot I might follow them more....But yeah I think there is 4-5 teams now?

Raxbait: Hip
Team A
Team K
Team B
Team 4

Wonder what the next team will be ohohohoho.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0NPgMmHKk"]Eunjung demonstrates "The Art of Kawaii"[/ame]

:wub:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Indeed. Though I feel as if anyone that's not on Team A or K gets totally shafted. At least, that's how I felt about some of the other groups. Though I'm sure some of the other lesser known members must get some love from fans.

Though, I will admit, watching some of the AKB members in their shows or game shows, it's really funny. I watched one with Minegishi and Akimoto and a couple of others, they are really funny. Though Minegishi almost drowned in a pit of beans.

[hide]
tumblr_ljbqml6EBT1qbs2u0o1_400.gif

tumblr_liirh8ZiBQ1qe65h9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lngoshqaUU1qe65h9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lngnwojbtb1qe65h9o1_500.gif

eunjung35.gif

[/hide]
Indeed. Though I feel as if anyone that's not on Team A or K gets totally shafted. At least, that's how I felt about some of the other groups. Though I'm sure some of the other lesser known members must get some love from fans.

Though, I will admit, watching some of the AKB members in their shows or game shows, it's really funny. I watched one with Minegishi and Akimoto and a couple of others, they are really funny. Though Minegishi almost drowned in a pit of beans.

Man I barely know 4 members....and they want me to memorize like 48. eff that.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I can barely keep up with Johnnys, I have no interest in trying to keep up with a female idol group. :laugh:

Hey, another mod dropped by long enough to change the title? But the last one was so very apt!

*looks at clock in horror*

And on that note...

JIN 2. Pretty much the topic of jdramas we've been discussing for a while.