[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You know what... Thank you. That's probably like, the best straight forward description I have heard of Filipino dramas. Ever.

The funny thing is when I posted that comment, I find out moments later from my mom that there is already a Filipino remake of "The Coffee Prince" on the air as of this moment.

b53e7cc98673a732295e85be5238ff711227307740_full.gif

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Anyone seen Battle Royale? It's streaming on Netflix, and I finally sat down and watched it last night. I totally wasn't procrastinating or anything. *shiftyeyes*

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Anyone seen Battle Royale? It's streaming on Netflix, and I finally sat down and watched it last night. I totally wasn't procrastinating or anything. *shiftyeyes*

I loved Battle Royale. It went so far for its time. If you haven't seen it, you can probably pass on BR2. It aint as good, IMO.

big_j_ny

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
...unless of course you can name me other Hiro's in the J-entertainment business, I can understand ur confusion J.
(Funny thing, I typed in 'Mizushima' but then deleted it assuming u knew who he was...y'know, since we were talking about Zettai Kareshi >.>).

big_j_ny

...unless of course you can name me other Hiro's in the J-entertainment business, I can understand ur confusion J.
(Funny thing, I typed in 'Mizushima' but then deleted it assuming u knew who he was...y'know, since we were talking about Zettai Kareshi >.>).

Funny thing is, I forgot to add my [/sarcasm] tag at the end of my post.........LOL

Curse me for posting thru my Xbox 360 browser in a hurry :laugh:

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcBBNB5JTOQ[/ame]

....hard to believe he used to be in NEWS. Dude has changed lol

big_j_ny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU"]BAP - One Shot[/ame]

There You Are............there is the GRIMEY AS **** B.A.P. that I know and got mad love for.

Not that corny "pretty boy ****" that they did with their last single, THAT GRIMEY STREET ****

Solari

I just recently learnt the voice actress of Iris in Pokemon used to be a child actress and she played child Mari in Kamen Rider 555 :O_O:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?