[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You would think Korean dramas would be good, considering all the hype they get... *shrug*

And geez, smoking at 16? I know people do it, but that's seriously one of the grossest habits ever. It would totally be a dealbreaker if someone wanted to have a serious relationship with me.

Some kind of Beast mode
Heh..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8t8tdwAiA"]YouTube - ‪[Drama Trailer] Dream High (?? ??)‬‏[/ame]

I don't know what to say really.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Sorta looks like they're hoping the hot guys will distract from the lack of plot.

Some kind of Beast mode
It looks really mediocre. The girl who did the split got my attention for 2 seconds then it wore off.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Oooh eye candy. That looks like it'll get old really fast. Mostly because there is more to life or a drama than being really, really, really, really good looking.

So I found Suna no Utsuwa first, so I went ahead watching it. It feels weird to see Ken Watanabe in J-drama and not a Hollywood film. It's also weird seeing Nakai Masahiro not hosting a show and being all cool and cold in this show. I don't know if anyone here is fan but this show is seriously grim. I figured out that its subbed on Veoh, so if anyone wants to watch it, it's online.

Man, Mukai Osamu was a damn good actor in Gegege no Nyobo.

Raxbait: Hip
ROFL, it does have a story. Just character driven, very well done too.

Also...thats my first time seeing that trailer XD
Yeah that one is a putoff.

And that was quick, u guys only saw 1 min and are already judging, for shame.

Super Moderator
I was actually incredibly skeptical about Dream High when it was first presented to me, since I really dislike throwing idols in dramas just because they're idols-- but Dream High surprises people. If nothing else, the soundtrack to the show is pretty well worth listening to. I still have "Maybe" stuck in my head. :sweat:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
If you guys want my advice on what shall give you a better impression of Dream High...........just watch Dream High's Concert Special before you start the series, then you'll see if you still wanna try it or not

I was actually incredibly skeptical about Dream High when it was first presented to me, since I really dislike throwing idols in dramas just because they're idols-- but Dream High surprises people.

To be honest, so was I. But the one thing that surprised me was.........THEY CAN ACT except for Suzy in the beginning of the show, but apparently the writers were creative enough to make Suzy's "inexperienced acting" into a personality flaw of Hye Mi early on in the show.

So even if you hate most of the characters, you will at least like ONE of them due to how well everyone's acting abilities (minus Suzy in the beginning).

Though, Wooyoung's character Jason is an annoying **** for the mere fact that he doesn't have many flaws except that "he's a lazy playa"

Were u surpised who K was? =P
And are u interested in any of the kpop music they played in the drama now? XD

I didn't pay attention to the "K mystery" storyline at all, I completely forgot it throughout watching the whole thing until they mentioned in the beginning of episode 16 about "K."

Aoi, my homegirl constantly floods my FB newsfeed with her latest Kpop obsessions that any of the Kpop music on the show I HAVE ALREADY HEARD and/or SEEN. ****, I was able to recognize so many 2PM songs off the bat in most of the episodes

Raxbait: Hip
If you guys want my advice on what shall give you a better impression of Dream High...........just watch Dream High's Concert Special before you start the series, then you'll see if you still wanna try it or not
They just sing and give awards lol

Aoi, my homegirl constantly floods my FB newsfeed with her latest Kpop obsessions that any of the Kpop music on the show I HAVE ALREADY HEARD and/or SEEN. ****, I was able to recognize so many 2PM songs off the bat in most of the episodes

So you havent seen this one yet? :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_CfyInFi4"]YouTube - ‪[TIME2SUB] 2PM - Hands Up MV (eng + karaoke)‬‏[/ame]