[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Some kind of Beast mode
Oh Kan is fine. Though LeeU is leaving the group in August I believe......the group is screwed now XD That's their main vocalist lol

Daaaamn again...lol and this is were the auto-tune comes in.

Raxbait: Hip
Most likely they'll get a new member. Happens all the time in jpop I would assume, just the korean media blows **** out of proportion.

Like for instance, about an hour ago it was just revealed that B2ST's Junhyung (rapper) is dating Kara's Goo Hara (the...namie Amuro lookalike), and everyone is going crazy now.

Some kind of Beast mode
Most likely they'll get a new member. Happens all the time in jpop I would assume, just the korean media blows **** out of proportion.

Like for instance, about an hour ago it was just revealed that B2ST's Junhyung (rapper) is dating Kara's Goo Hara (the...namie Amuro lookalike), and everyone is going crazy now.

Why is he leaving though?

And why does this happen all the time in JPOP? That's really fake of them.

Worst case scenario, he is forced out of the group and is a trainee for a while, then goes solo like Uchi lol

Why is he leaving though?

And why does this happen all the time in JPOP? That's really fake of them.

He's in a diff. company then the other 3 members, the two companies argued, now he's leaving.

Members leaves groups all the time, dont know how thats "fake" ?__?

Some kind of Beast mode
Worst case scenario, he is forced out of the group and is a trainee for a while, then goes solo like Uchi lol

He's in a diff. company then the other 3 members, the two companies argued, now he's leaving.

Members leaves groups all the time, dont know how thats "fake" ?__?

Well if they have no choice, then I understand. What I meant by fake is like a member being in a group only so he/or she can get a boost to then only quit to become a solo artist. Or anyone who leaves because he/she thinks he/she is better then that group.

Super Moderator

*sigh* My baby's all grown up and dating other idols lol I knew if anyone in that group was gonna get a girl officially, it'd be him. I just hope Hara won't get too much crap for it like Shinee's Jong's girlfriend.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Well, just finished Dream High........and my brain is fried

Guess it is time to take a break from Kdramas or Jdramas of any sort for now

Were u surpised who K was? =P
And are u interested in any of the kpop music they played in the drama now? XD