[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Okay, just watched Beck, it was good! I was cracking up everytime Takeru was "singing" :p
And the english was good, everytime Shiori was talking, she was smokin'~

BTW I saw this! XD

[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2011-06-08-23h13m13s181.png
[/HIDE]

Why did I JUST see this? XD

And now that I think about this, you like Shiori as much as this person for me:

[HIDE]tumblr_lhz5zaDgI41qdcwxjo1_5001.jpg[/HIDE]

And here Smilodon for you (my fav scene wit her haha):

[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2011-06-08-21h50m01s120.png
[/HIDE]

Yeah, pretty sure he knows a lot more places than you do :p
XD
Too bad she isn't the Pocky girl anymore, she is just another actor. Sucks because she ran a blog while she worked with Pocky, but it shut down now. She had some cute photos of her on movie sets and some handwritten notes that she posted.

Yep. That whole movie was Shiori dressed in awesome American/Australian girl fashion. A stark contrast from wearing sailor uniforms and whatnot. It felt like a bit more of the real Shiori.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
She didn't win last year?
Nope, she was 2nd last year. Oshima Yuko, who was 2nd this year (as well as in the 1st Senbatsu) took first place last year by less than 1000 votes. That's why she (Yuko) was/had the center position for Heavy Rotation.

Based on some of the comments, people sorta feel she didn't need to win this, since she's the center in most singles anyway.
People that said that obviously voted for one of the other girls who didn't win. :p

Anyway, the info that's being released is saying that overall, over 1 million ballots were cast for this year's Senbatsu.

1 million senbatsu ballots cast.

The recently released single Everyday, Katchuusha was advertised as having a Senbatsu ballot included in the case of each copy of the CD.

Everyday, Katchuusha proceeds to sell over 1 million copies upon it's release during the week immediately prior to the Senbatsu elections.

Akimoto Yasushi =
trollfacet.gif

私の占いは当たる
Finally found Decade's Hancho.
154cyv5.jpg

I didn't know Agito and Hibiki were in this show. :sweat:
Not to mention :happybirt :O_O:

Akimoto Yasushi =
trollfacet.gif

This, 100% this. Maybe now I can get a second OJS48 single.

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
I'm watching episode 4 of BOSS (great friggin' entertaining series btw).

A-ha! Miura Ryosuke spotted!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I need a break from these Maki Horikita Jdramas.....................

so TOKYO DOGS re-watch it is :169: :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPQi4jtedM"]This show will never have a "dramatic ending"[/ame]

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Gotta love the dynamic between those two guys in that show. :laugh:

Also, just finished Mr. Brain, and I loved the random cameo by one of the SMAP guys as a terrorist in the last minute of the show. :laugh: And hearing that Van Halen theme song reminds me I have a sad lack of that band on my ipod. I should remedy that.