[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Watched Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyu.

Not gonna lie. It's a pretty good drama so far. Only the pilot out, but I forgot how much I liked Yoshitaka Yuriko in dramas. She's been in movies as of late, and I haven't seen her in a drama for awhile. Plus Karina and Yuko were great.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
So yeah....I know a JE guy :eek:

JE guys have done solo stuff and stayed in their groups before, but they sometimes get pulled out for no discernable reason. I'm still bitter about NEWS. :disappoin

And why are we talking about this here instead of the RSCC? I forgot what thread we were in, for a moment. :laugh:

Jin, And Yamapi are the biggest offenders lol
But yeah.....srsly if any of the Arashi members left, it would be a very quiet week for me.

And I brought it over :p

Aoiblue

Yeah that'll never happen for sure lol

Also, um....since you and BD are in LA, my friend Kazu said Jin was in LA now so......maybe if u guys went hunting you can find him lol

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
How stupid is he, then? :laugh: Though if any of the Arashi guys decided they wanted to leave, there probably isn't much that could be done to stop them, except make them pay for a breach of contract or something.

IS IT WEDNESDAY YET??

:loltongue:

Hunting for Jin, eh? Sounds fun! :thumbs: How come he's back in LA?

Aoiblue

....I shouldve asked why then huh? XD
But pretty sure its cause he's recording for his American song I'm guessing.

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
How stupid is he, then? :laugh: Though if any of the Arashi guys decided they wanted to leave, there probably isn't much that could be done to stop them, except make them pay for a breach of contract or something.

Stupid enough to put people in two groups when it's really best to just keep them in one right from the beginning and hiring questionable concert costume stylists. :p

The way Arashi is though, I highly doubt they would want to put themselves into that kind of stress and bad press, unless, like there's a really, really good reason too. That's just drama and backlash that no one would find good.

Also, um....since you and BD are in LA, my friend Kazu said Jin was in LA now so......maybe if u guys went hunting you can find him lol

lol, Kanjani was pretty much the only Johnny's group that mildly pulled me away from Arashi, and only mildly. I don't care enough for Jin to even want to put in the effort of stalking him around Los Angeles. :p I'm not that dedicated.

If can do it, for Arashi, definitely. Beast, maaaaaaaaaaaybe. Anyone else, *shrugs* If it happens, it happens.

Aoiblue

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iigz5Whykuc&feature=player_embedded"]?PV?? Arashi???????? - YouTube[/ame]

This one took forever to come out, just a few days before the release o_O

angelicnoir

Super Moderator

keke~ it's super cute. Man, I need to jump on buying this single because I super LOVE the jacket concept. It'll be my first Arashi CD if and when I actually buy it.

I didn't realize that I was down to 1GB on my harddrive... I seriously need an army of TB external hard drives. I had to burn SPEC, Kimi wa Petto, and City Hunter into DVD-Rs to put on a "will watch later" pile. *sigh* Freaking A~

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I didn't realize that I was down to 1GB on my harddrive... I seriously need an army of TB external hard drives. I had to burn SPEC, Kimi wa Petto, and City Hunter into DVD-Rs to put on a "will watch later" pile. *sigh* Freaking A~

That must be one small sized hard drive you got there..............since I doubt you can kill a 1 TERAbyte hard drive that easily over time

Blade Dancer

Egads, the 9th episode of the new Hana Kimi is painful... Especially if you actually know how to sing the Halleluja Chorus. *rubs ears*

The last two eps are finally out, and I'm sick of seeing the darned thing on my "currently watching" list. :redface2:

?PV?? Arashi???????? - YouTube

Aiba on a tiny bicycle = :anime:

Jun's swordfight = :laugh: (Especially Ohno in the background!)

Kitty Ohno = :eyebrow:

Sho sliding past while lounging on a chair = :loltongue:

5 Ninos = :rofl:

So, basically I have no idea what was going on, but when any of you find a sub for that pv, you'll have to let me know. :thumbs:

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
Someone on Jpopsuki is going to upload the Kouhaku where Koji Kikkawa set his guitar on fire. :O_O:

Aoiblue

I've made it 6 eps in Hana kimi '11. Dont know if I can finish, but for now Imma just finish Ouran, then Ikemen Desu ne. I need to finish these last three so I can start watching new dramas from this fall season :shakefist

Blade Dancer

I liked Ikumen Desu Ne for the most part, at least she didn't have to pretend to be a boy with everyone, only for a few of the characters. Still haven't started Ouran... Is it any good?

Also, Freeter has an SP!! I want it to get subbed! It apparently aired earlier this month. :thumbs:

Aoiblue

For the most part, I've definitely enjoyed it more than Ikemen and Hana kimi, and would rank it 3rd on best of the summer season. Plus, Sasward+GekiBlue(and his twin)+GoseiRed is =D

And Stormy has the freeter SP subbed. Havent had time to watch it so I will before I pick up Sho's drama.

Blade Dancer

Crap. I can't get into Stormy because they've closed their LJ, and they don't allow anyone to post their subs anywhere else. :mad:

Painted_Outlaw

The new Tendou Souji
So, while I was finding out that Kuuga's "It comes rain" was sung by Ichijo's actor (insert >mfw moment here), I stumbled upon this series he was apparently in.

Anyone ever heard of it? If so, any good? I hope this is in the right spot....