Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The Rippaverse Project, for those unaware, is a multimedia project focused mostly on comics but other entertainment started by musician Eric July. Within one week of launching this the project has gained more than 2.5 million dollars in crowdsourcing. SJWs have taken offense to this because.... July is libertarian, I don't know, I couldn't find anything that wasn't mindless drool. Comic fans seem to like it although various subreddits took it upon themselves to permaban people who like or even mention it. How orwellian.

Oh, I remember this as the so called Anti-woke comicbooks. Where the main character is Black but that is not the focus of his story. No virtue signalling.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Why the hell is it called Rippaverse? I thought this was about Kelly Rippa.

Its a Republican friendly comicbook. Created by a Black republican Youtuber who hates woke democrats. He have huge hatred of racebended characters, so he decided to make an original black superhero that is not "forced diversity".

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I don't blame him, I'm a hard left dem and even I find wokies kind of annoying and whenever a bad product is put out they hide behind identity pooplitics or poopnouns. Haven't bought a comic in many years and it seems like the big 2 will go out with a whimper.

It was crowdfunded so there is a demand for comic books with no identity politics and virtue signaling. They also want to prove they can do diversity without woke agenda and that is by making new characters and replacing the mantle of a popular white male character.