Mai

I guess she can't take it anymore because Bartz kept on flirting with Squall. :D

10-rinoa-heartilly-announced-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt.jpg

We can finally team her up with Squall!!!

Screenshot_1.jpg

She looks beautiful in modern HD! She is already beautiful in the limited technology PS1 have with Final Fantasy 8 but now she is in HD. Now all I need to see is her in Kingdom Hearts. I will definitely buy her as a dlc because it is kind of sad that her role in the story mode of Squall was given to Bartz which is kind of cringy. I hope her prom dress will be a costume option because the ball is my favorite scene in Final Fantasy 8. She is going to have 3 costume options. I just like looking at her, she looks very dreamy.

I saw the her prom dress is a costume option on the game. I love that she uses her Angelo as one of her weapons here. I love using Rinoa in FF8 because of the Angelo Cannon. It seemed like Rinoa's Angel transformation is part of her attacks.

Administrator
Staff member
I love that the Arena is the flower fields where Squall "died". I suddenly want to listen to Eyes on me again. I don't like the voice actress, Rinoa have an Angelic voice in my head not a high pitch energetic voice.