Just finished FF8 and I think I figured out something. Laguna and Julia are ex lovers and they both married someone else after they broke up. I think there is a huge possibility that Squall and Rinoa are siblings. They fell in love because of genetic sexual attraction that happens a lot to siblings that didn't grow up together.

I know my theory is controversial but Incest is a common trope in Japan. They do have some sort of resemblance if you look at their faces. Also they didn't end up together.

Squall is avoiding Rinoa in Kingdom Hearts since they don't have much interaction on that game.

This is the traumatizing theory I had ever read so far and I am now scarred for life and I will sit in a corner on fetal position because you just ruined the innocent memories of my pure and innocent childhood.:eek:

You had watched too much game of thrones.

Administrator
Staff member
This Theory is like a kick on the nuts to my childhood. The Squall is dead theory is disturbing enough for people but this one is way more disturbing

Lemme debunk this kids and let someone who played this game hundreds of times clear things up.

Squall and Rinoa are born 2 years after their parents break up. So the 2 of them are not siblings at all. They just inherit the romantic feelings of their parent's on each other's genetics.

I never heard of siblings in romance and I am really feeling like fainting down if Squall and Rinoa were siblings. Also, the creator of the the game would never make the siblings love each other to look like a perfect match.

They might look like each other because they have a beautiful heart that matches with one another. In real world also, two real lovers generally start looking like each other due to true association of heart. This might have happened with Squall and Rinoa in case they resemble.

Though Japan loves incest romance in Anime and videogames. There is no way Squall and Rinoa are siblings because Rinoa is younger than Squall. Rinoa will be older than Squall if they are siblings but is it's Squall who was born first. Squall's mother is Raine Loire and it's not Julia.

2ff1e5a5ef8ae95d16dc1301d8ddafc8.jpg

Julia married this old man.
latest

Administrator
Staff member
I won't be shocked if we will have a plot like this on a future game due to the popularity of Incest in Japanese fiction and the popularity of Game of Thrones in the US.o_O At least this theory got debunked right away.