Just Scratch Behind the Ears

(as posted on the forum .. thats right, you will check it out)

Help Wanted-

RinaKoike.com is looking for a staff member!

I'm just going to lay this out as simply as possible, I'm looking for someone who is [mostly] fluent in both English and Japanese to be a translator for the site.

When new Rina news comes in, it comes increasingly harder for me to translate and understand it, and get it out on the frontpage of the site.

If anyone has been checking out Rina's official page, you would have noticed [at the time this was posted] there have been two or three new news posts since the Kao co. commercial, but I'm at a loss for a proper translation and understanding.

I'm just looking for someone who, when new Rina news comes to my attention, I send you off a couple of links and blocks of text. You translate and send it back to me. A fairly productive and helpful way to spend 20 or so minuates every now and then. And it would be helping me out alot.

I'm not going to over dramatize it, but if I can't find someone, the 'news' section of the site will have to be removed. And for a up and coming young artist, that is usually the bloodline of a site, I really don't want to have to take it down.

So if you, or someone you know is interested, please send me an email. Arigatou.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Thanks for the wonderful turnout guys [/slight sarcasm].

Luckily I found somone, Elly of Reisei-sa.net, thanks elly ^__^