私の占いは当たる
Japanese people aren't comfortable with using Facebook, Twitter etc., so do their idols. those with official fanpages are usually the ones who are trying to get worldwide recognition.

There are a ton of Japanese people on Twitter, FYI.

blog posts written by her pet cat, Leo. sounds like fake **** to me. that blog also actually recovers her old blog posts from another blog site. so yeah, it's not something I'd declare "official".

Confession

I won't accept any unneccesary jokes, be it her ears or she did it with Arata bullshit. please show some respect.

apparently, Rika-chan's name is no longer listed on her talent agency's website and I just checked that her official blog has been deleted as well. what the fucking hell happened?

fans have been asking fellow Gosei Girl, Niwa Mikiho, on what happened but it might be possible that she herself doesn't know OR she's not allowed to make a statement. so to all of you who have made fun of Rika-chan's ears, are you happy NOW?

MY Confession

When I fist saw her got chosen to be the next Pink Ranger she's normal.

After I saw her on the TV screen she got a ponytail for a hairstyle and I noticed.... Close up face shots.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM with her at all but why give her a ponytail? I blame the hairdresser why? If they give her a different hairstyle the ears joke never happen. Just saying.

http://m.iphotoscrap.com/Image/152/1226302773.jpg

See this hairstyle? If they give her a different hairstyle the ears joke never happen. Sometimes I'm just teasing the character not the actress.

Again I like Rika Sato she's cute, lovely, adorable, normal like all Japanese Actresses I see. But now reading this thread I still don't know what happened to her after I already finished watching Goseiger and Super Sentai 199 movie. :disappoin Oh she's got lovely pictures as a model.

Here's my fan art picture of her: http://rfyle119.deviantart.com/gall...Pink-with-Angel-Wings-351501100?_sid=7773b68f

Last edited:
A recent article on a japanese website had her working part time in some restaurant in Osaka.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
A recent article on a japanese website had her working part time in some restaurant in Osaka.
Links to said article would be helpful and would keep people from saying that you're totally making it up/lying about it.