I liked him when he wasn't a god
If she stopped posting on her blog/Twitter several months ago (May-July time she was still doing promo stuff for the 199 Heroes movie) that suggests she was already planning to retire or to cut ties with her management. So I'd think it was more likely that is what she's done ...

Boys, do not say more trivialities. They think of the last rumors of Gokaiger on episode 47, if the keys return to their owners she must be to receive from return their powers in that episode. I already said to them that I do not believe that she is retired, is very young to retire and it is going to continue working, for example several girls sentai made films aside from the Super Sentai, the last ones were Suzuka Morita and Yumi Sugimoto. They hope and they do not comment more trivialities

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
if the keys return to their owners she must be to receive from return their powers in that episode.
That is if she will, or any of the previous actors reprise their roles...

anybody from the previous series would jump at the call if they're ever called back, but since Rika-chan is the only Goseiger MIA, it's hard to say...

This ain't good. This thread's six weeks old and still nothing but rumours? Google doesn't bring up anything current, just old pictures and articles. :(

It is enough to say that Rika is distant. Gokaiger is about to finish and think that the keys return to their owners and it must be with the rest of the Goseiger to receive for always her key. I do not believe that she is distant is very young to go away of the action and she must herself be reuniting with his group.

To Gonza: Kid, back to reality please. Doesn't mean when Gokaiger is about to finish, she's gonna get out in the public again and appeared in Gokaiger. Toei can just make the suit of GoseiPink appear along many Sentai. Don't get confused between the reality and acting.

What this thread is all about is the whereabout of Rika Satoh after she finished 199 Heroes. Nothing about her is heard since. This usually happen towards OLDER Sentai alumn who wish to lead a normal life back. So this is a shock for Rika Satoh's fans since she just become a Sentai alumn for a year.

It's not like Gokaiger happen in real life, as of now. its just a TV show, a good TV show. But that's all.

Grow up kid.

It does not interest to me to listen to that friend. All must return to interpret their personages, like the actor of GingaRed return after being eight years retired by idiot. I do not believe that she returns to a normal life must appear of return like Eri and full stop. She appeared in a magazine of which appeared between the series and the films of Gokaiger, she must return with the group and they do not have to be separated.