http://www.zakzak.co.jp/entertainment/ent-news/news/20111005/enn1110051133010-n1.htm

courtesy goes to nerefir. hmmm, reading this article, the description does fit Rika-chan...
Anyone got a translation of this?

apparently, Rika-chan's name is no longer listed on her talent agency's website and I just checked that her official blog has been deleted as well. what the fucking hell happened?

fans have been asking fellow Gosei Girl, Niwa Mikiho, on what happened but it might be possible that she herself doesn't know OR she's not allowed to make a statement. so to all of you who have made fun of Rika-chan's ears, are you happy NOW? :170:
No, I is not happy

I got it from Cowspot.

I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope that's not her. I'm crossing my fingers that she's just gone back to school.
Again, anyone got a translation of this

I won't accept any unneccesary jokes, be it her ears or she did it with Arata bullshit. please show some respect.

Arata? or do you mean Alata?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
This site linked earlier lists a couple of promotional events that she is supposedly doing in November, but since one of them is with Mikki (Niwa) it looks like they might be from November last year?

I'm a talking Fender Stratocaster.
Rika Sato Arrested for Drug Charges? This sounds so absurd... Hope it's not true and she's fine.

私の占いは当たる
Anyone got a translation of this?
http://www.zakzak.co.jp/entertainment/ent-news/news/20111005/enn1110051133010-n1.htm

[HIDE]
Popular female celebrity drug arrest rumor! Gang ties & the law

Enforcement of the Organized Crime Elimination Law has the entertainment world on edge. On the sets of television programs one often hears complaints about it.

"Now that we're trying to cut costs we've been looking for inexpensive gourmet restaurants to show on our cooking shows but we have to be sensitive to which locations we choose. Ones with gorgeous interiors or adult atmosphere will might also have 'those kind' of connections, so we get warnings from the higher-ups." (TV production company director)

"When using locations like Ginza, Shinjuku or Roppongi, being greeted by the local yakuza has become common in the TV/movie world." (same director)

"Since the law went into effect, carrying just one box of cakes is now out. I wonder why." (same director)

As such, the first arrest under the law seems imminent.

"To be accurate, the rumors flying about this popular female celebrity say it's not the Organized Crime Elimination Law but the Narcotics & Psychotropics Control Law that she'll get caught for. While it looks like she's involved with yakuza activity, there's also a drug investigation proceeding. It seems she's appeared on Shinsuke Shimada's show." (production staff)

If she is arrested, it would cause another storm in the entertainment world.
The law went into effect in Tokyo on the 1st of this month.
Shinsuke Shimada hosted a bunch of variety shows, including Quiz! Hexagon where Rika appeared for a while before Goseiger.

[/HIDE]

This site linked earlier lists a couple of promotional events that she is supposedly doing in November, but since one of them is with Mikki (Niwa) it looks like they might be from November last year?

Those listings look like last year. Neither the "Winter Festa" site and the calendar event listing site have those listings in their current schedule.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Hmm ... the article makes it sound like the girl was still with the show or has only just quit (i.e. someone who would have recently attracted trouble for them because of her Yakuza connections.) But Rika hasn't been on the show for over a year and a half

私の占いは当たる
A time frame wasn't really given. It's more like, she was on the show at some point. Shimada himself is retired from showbiz due to one of his friends having yakuza connections.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Her twitter has apparently been inactive for 5 months now. But I'm betting she was filming the 199 Heroes around then or something.

Either way, it stills worries me.

her Twitter has been dead since May, while her blog has been dead since July. once in awhile, several fans will go onto Mikki's current official blog and ask about Rika-chan. @Drax I refuse to use that gay romanization of "Alata".

I do not believe in that, but deci the name of her who was arrested. This is absurd, she is incapable to do that. She must be taking a rest to return to the world of the spectacle, we hope a little more to know something.

Would someone not have reported it before now if she were arrested on drugs charges?