[J-TALK] Rika Sato (GoseiPink/Eri) is officially gone?!

Gonza23b

I already said to them that she does not interest what they say to me, must be of return with the other Goseiger. They hope that one is again with them. More commentaries of idiot rumeros are not said and absurd it exceeds. She is not distant for anything and she must return now. Aim of the discussion and full stop.

toni2212

@Loghorn: I'm sorry if that offend you, but I'm not calling any names here. It's basically 'kid' as in 'kiddo'. My own way of being socially close with other person, especially with person I met online. Either way, if that offend anyone, i'm truly sorry. maybe I should used 'dude'.:)

Anyway, Gonza, please check your spekking. It's hard to distinguish if you are a boy or a guy when you type like that. Unless you are messaging in this forum using an iPhone.
:redface2:

And please don't rant. No wonder I called you 'kid' instead of 'dude'.:p

Jacky392000

I read Fukui Mina's Japanese wiki yesterday and apparently, she's married and has left the entertainment world, same like Ito Aiko. they also wrote that she went to work as a OL too...

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I read Fukui Mina's Japanese wiki yesterday and apparently, she's married and has left the entertainment world, same like Ito Aiko. they also wrote that she went to work as a OL too...

Really? They listed some recent stuff so I thought she was still active ...

I thought only young single women became OLs and left when they got married? Guess not

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
"Office Lady," I would assume. As someone very much involved in the arts, it boggles the mind to see people willingly give that sort of thing up for office work. Not for everyone, I guess.

Me too ...

An Office Lady, for Drax above, is a low paid office worker. It's typically thought of as a job for young single women planning to get married and stay at home

I just checked her Japanese wikipedia page and it says nothing. I'm not calling a liar, either an idiot took it down or an idiot put it up in the first place. Not sure.

http://translate.google.com/transla.../%E7%A6%8F%E4%BA%95%E6%9C%AA%E8%8F%9C&act=url

I liked Rika and hope whatever her reason/s for not being around are good and she's happy.

Digifiend

Oh great... I thought with this thead getting bumped up after two months, we might actually have some news. :disappoin

Jacky392000

I just checked her Japanese wikipedia page and it says nothing. I'm not calling a liar, either an idiot took it down or an idiot put it up in the first place. Not sure.

nope, I just checked Fukui's Japanese wiki again and here's the stuff:

2010年6月、所属していたホリプロを退社後、リクルートに入社。
June 2010: Retired from talent agency, Horipro and entered a company.

2011年、演劇バトルロイヤル!!ガンまげで共演した原知宏と結婚入籍。
2011: Married Battle Royale!! Ganmage co-star, Hara Tomohiro.

she should be in Star Trek as a Vulcan wearing a bikini...

tumblr_li9e7hMpzX1qz8pbyo1_500.jpg

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?