Boys, I do not believe that Rika Sato is retired officer, is very young to retire of the action. We hope days to know more of Rika and wait for the film that would come from Gokaiger VERSUS Super Sentai. I only request calm and we exaggerate too much. We think that it returned to interpret to Eri in the OVA of Goseiger and the film of the 199 heroes that will come in DVD and Blye-Ray the month that comes.

wow, talk about trolling much? :redface2:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Wow. That's really a shocker. I would never expect anyone so young to be dealing in such shady things. Shows how naive I am isn't it.

Either way, I am hoping she hasn't gotten herself into anything too big. Or rather she isn't the idol that's discussed about in the article.

One of the comments on the link that Nere posted said 'Maybe she went back to the Gosei world'. -shakes head-

私の占いは当たる
That's just another message board, though. The thread about this on 2chan turned into a Gosei hate war. :redface2:

I won't accept any unneccesary jokes, be it her ears or she did it with Arata bullshit. please show some respect.

yo dude Rika Fan too:buttrock:and wats the matter between u guys and alata?he is a good actor okay!!and really who knows?maybe Yudai Chiba/Alata is really dating Rika Sato/Eri.:coolshades::castlerock:Nothing is Impossible in tis world :castlerock:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I hope she's OK :disappoin

Drugs are taken very seriously in Japan, it is not like the west where we tend to view pot as harmless or expect that young people will "experiment" with drugs - Noriko Sakai is a good example of what can happen if a Japanese celebrity gets caught. If drugs really are involved, I'd expect the press to have picked up on it by now, but maybe (like that article) they are not allowed to name her

Lurker
Wow. That's really a shocker. I would never expect anyone so young to be dealing in such shady things. Shows how naive I am isn't it.

Either way, I am hoping she hasn't gotten herself into anything too big. Or rather she isn't the idol that's discussed about in the article.

I hope she's OK :disappoin

Drugs are taken very seriously in Japan, it is not like the west where we tend to view pot as harmless or expect that young people will "experiment" with drugs - Noriko Sakai is a good example of what can happen if a Japanese celebrity gets caught. If drugs really are involved, I'd expect the press to have picked up on it by now, but maybe (like that article) they are not allowed to name her

Guys, like JFC said earlier in this thread, we shouldn't assume such things without any proof or evidence about it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Guys, like JFC said earlier in this thread, we shouldn't assume such things without any proof or evidence about it.

I'm not making any assumption. I said IF it were the case, I should think it would have got out by now. It probably is more likely that she has decided to "retire" or is changing management