[J-TALK] Rika Sato (GoseiPink/Eri) is officially gone?!

Jacky392000

apparently, Rika-chan's name is no longer listed on her talent agency's website and I just checked that her official blog has been deleted as well. what the fucking hell happened?

fans have been asking fellow Gosei Girl, Niwa Mikiho, on what happened but it might be possible that she herself doesn't know OR she's not allowed to make a statement. so to all of you who have made fun of Rika-chan's ears, are you happy NOW? :170:

I've heard a lot of things about Rika, from she's pregnant and had quit idoling, to she's in jail on drug charges.....but we would have likely HEARD something of any of those where true.

Worrying, i really like Rika :disappoin

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
The entry on her on the Japanese version of wiki says that the changes Jacky mentioned just happened a few days ago (the beginning of this month). Right now, the only thing anyone can really assume is that she has quit/severed ties with her (now former) talent agency. Her GREE blog would have been something that the talent agency would have gotten her to do, so that would explain why that is no longer active. My personal guess is simply that her contract with them expired and one or both sides decided to not renew it.

Without any other additional information, there really isn't anything else (one way or the other), that anyone can presume about her. It's totally possible that she quit showbiz because she's in a relationship. If that's the case, it's also equally possible that she's expecting and that she decided she wanted to get away from the limelight to be a better mother.

I find it unlikely that she would be "in jail on drug charges". Considering the knack of Japanese media to find and report the dirty little secrets of many of their celebs, it would be highly unlikely that she could have been arrested, tried, and given a prison sentence for drug possession without it becoming news.

Until some definitive news comes out, let's not drive ourselves nuts by making crazy assumptions that something terrible happened to her. Changes/Things like this happen from time to time in the entertainment industry. Best thing we can do is just keep an eye open, just in case some news about her does come out.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I got it from Cowspot.

I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope that's not her. I'm crossing my fingers that she's just gone back to school.

Loghorn

Lurker
Looks like we won't be seeing her near the end of Gokaiger (or in something like in Gokaiger Vs. Super Sentai). :(

allen123

The entry on her on the Japanese version of wiki says that the changes Jacky mentioned just happened a few days ago (the beginning of this month). Right now, the only thing anyone can really assume is that she has quit/severed ties with her (now former) talent agency. Her GREE blog would have been something that the talent agency would have gotten her to do, so that would explain why that is no longer active. My personal guess is simply that her contract with them expired and one or both sides decided to not renew it.

Without any other additional information, there really isn't anything else (one way or the other), that anyone can presume about her. It's totally possible that she quit showbiz because she's in a relationship. If that's the case, it's also equally possible that she's expecting and that she decided she wanted to get away from the limelight to be a better mother.

I find it unlikely that she would be "in jail on drug charges". Considering the knack of Japanese media to find and report the dirty little secrets of many of their celebs, it would be highly unlikely that she could have been arrested, tried, and given a prison sentence for drug possession without it becoming news.

Until some definitive news comes out, let's not drive ourselves nuts by making crazy assumptions that something terrible happened to her. Changes/Things like this happen from time to time in the entertainment industry. Best thing we can do is just keep an eye open, just in case some news about her does come out.
with who tats wat i wanna know!!!Cmon tell me it Alata

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I won't accept any unneccesary jokes, be it her ears or she did it with Arata bullshit. please show some respect.
Yeah... The ear thing. Got some comments on that on my Facebook page, and immediately deleted them.

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Kids, don't believe everything you read on the internet. The drug charge is most likely a rumor.
Checking the article via Google translate, it doesn't state whether it is Rika-chan or not...
Correct me if I'm wrong...

Jacky392000

the article didn't straight away pointed out that it's Rika-chan, but it gave away a few hints/descriptions that fits Rika-chan a lot. hopefully it's not her though...

Jacky392000

there's a line saying "it seems this person has appeared in one of Shimada Shinsuke's shows." and the main title of the article: popular female idol got arrested. other than that, the article is basically explaining that this idol is apparently involved with the Yakuza and drugs.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I kind of liked her as an actress and something like that would kill her career. :disappoin

Gonza23b

Calm to everybody

Boys, I do not believe that Rika Sato is retired officer, is very young to retire of the action. We hope days to know more of Rika and wait for the film that would come from Gokaiger VERSUS Super Sentai. I only request calm and we exaggerate too much. We think that it returned to interpret to Eri in the OVA of Goseiger and the film of the 199 heroes that will come in DVD and Blye-Ray the month that comes.