RIGHTEOUS THIEVES Review: A Palatable, But Flawed Caper

I liked Righteous Thieves a lot because of the story and its unique concept, which I have never seen anyone try or even think about. I would like to see more movies with such unique ideas being made.

I love all the action displayed here, definitely looking forward to watching this since the storyline looks very catchy. I wonder who your favourite character is?

I'm so sure many of us would be interested in money heists as long as we don't get caught.

Story is ok even we saw something similar already The Monuments Man. I think they need some more popular actor for this movie. I don't recognize many popular names here but also it can be jump point for this young crew. The Monuments Man had much stronger crew: Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and George Clooney.

Story is ok even we saw something similar already The Monuments Man. I think they need some more popular actor for this movie. I don't recognize many popular names here but also it can be jump point for this young crew. The Monuments Man had much stronger crew: Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and George Clooney.
Although there are similarities between the story and "The Monuments Men," the inclusion of lesser-known actors in the film could offer a new and unique outlook. Additionally, lesser-known actors have the potential to captivate audiences with their unexpected and outstanding performances.

Absolutely, lesser-known actors can often surprise and captivate audiences with their unexpected and outstanding performances. In fact, some of the most memorable performances in film and television have come from actors who were relatively unknown at the time.
lesser-known actors may be more hungry and eager to prove themselves, which can translate into a more dynamic and committed performance.

DJ

Absolutely, lesser-known actors can often surprise and captivate audiences with their unexpected and outstanding performances. In fact, some of the most memorable performances in film and television have come from actors who were relatively unknown at the time.
lesser-known actors may be more hungry and eager to prove themselves, which can translate into a more dynamic and committed performance.
Lesser-known actors often bring a level of passion and dedication to their craft that can make their performances truly unforgettable. It's always exciting to see new faces on screen and watch them bring their own unique energy and perspective to their roles