DAIMON PAWNCH
figured this out to be enough for it's own discussion in it's own thread

1899871_715983618432586_86188448_n.jpg

">Children's Hosptial
>Wards 28-31
>Accidents and Emergencies ->
> Blood test ->
>Fracture clinic ->"

[hide]It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not *wake up.* In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to *wake up* was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.[/hide]

Shining~
with the whole "as good as dead" thing, it actually somewhat makes sense.

We haven't know what happened after he fell off the tree, after all.

The "as good as dead" thing might have been a warning, but a part of his mind that wants to stay in the fantasy world is trying to suppress that, hence Wagon suddenly coming in. In fact the whole dark station controlling people thing might have been his mind reconfiguring the fantasy world in an attempt to suppress the warnings.

....still, that's kind of an extremely sharp turn.

Also, is there any real news source for this "report"? All I find are Creepypasta sites.

DAIMON PAWNCH
Also, is there any real news source for this "report"? All I find are Creepypasta sites.

It's a creepy pasta, though I mean deluding oneself depending on one's situation is actually true - and depending, some can actually lose themselves in their little worlds

yeah; and it might be not just Right but the entire team who are in fact kids in a coma : the series really seems to take place in a limbo-like universe, between the realm f the living and the realm of the dead, and both the Rainbow and Shadow Line could be seen as "afterlife train lines".
In fact, what are exactly the Shadw group is still a mystery, as well a swhat is the Rainbow line, Conductor, Ticket and Wagon. Besides, the one who the team should listen is obviously the monkey and not the grown man.

I wonder where the show is gonna go from here. However, I feel that if the team are indeed comatose childs, I feel it's a weird idea for a superhero show, especially a sentai show, because it makes the show feel not only tragic, but not even superheroic.

DAIMON PAWNCH
another child connected to the Hospital thing

sSqMqXG.jpg

looks like a hospital logo

D

Dr Kain

Yellow Racer wore the same shirt in CarRanger, so probably not...

qdkgmeh.png

Would like to change his avatar
Yellow Racer's shrunken shirt was what the kid in episode two was wearing; the kid in episode three is wearing something different; I don't know if it's anything to do with this coma theory, though. He just might be a fan of MASH. :p

Shining~
It is also possible that Yellow Racer's shirt was a coincidence.

The Toqger production team, by chance, found out there was a shirt that would match their plan with the story, and they decided to use it.

Of course, that's assuming "kids in coma" is indeed their plan with the story.

Last edited: