[SELLING] riderProxy's Middleman service: Toku/Sentai stuff, Henshin belts, zords, etc!

Another great experience

I've used riderProxy many times over the past year or so. Each time I've received the items very fast. They were shipped from Japan to US and only took 4 days most times. Everything has come as described and packaged very well. The middleman fees are very reasonable too. Thanks for making everything smooth as always!

[JFC MOD EDIT] Just an FYI, for some reason links to files hosted on PhotoBucket don't always work here anymore. So if you want to share something that's from your PhotoBucket account, just keep it as a direct URL link (i.e. for pics on PhotoBucket, don't use the IMG tags, they won't work.

You can simply just use a service like Bit.ly or Google's link shortener to just generate a short link that will re-direct people to the correct image link, like how I've done with the image that you were trying to share.

LINK - http://goo.gl/0H3fqg

EDIT: Thanks for the help! I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
0bp5.jpg

Thank you, RiderProxy, for helping me nab this thing! And with King for such a good deal!

Hard Boiler
Anyone know if this person still provides middleman service?

Hello there,
yes sure i am still doing the middleman service.
Please kindly visit my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RiderProxy-Buying-Service-182837681792557/

Unfortunately I am not very often checking my Facebook inbox.
Would you mind re-sending the above quote to my email : riderproxy.order@gmail.com

Our staff will soon get back to you with the pricing detail.
Look forward to being at your service soon.

Best regards,

Areruzeeee! Tometeminna!
Does anyone have any recent transactions with her? We we're just having a conversation last week and then when I sent a payout, she doesn't answer my e-mails for the confirmation for almost 3 days.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
If you're interested in selling any Rider gashats definitely give me a private message because the Amazon prices are a little crazy and I'm on a budget unfortunately