[SELLING] riderProxy's Middleman service: Toku/Sentai stuff, Henshin belts, zords, etc!

Does anyone know if RP is on vacation or something? She hasn't responded to me for almost two weeks now :(

Can anyone from the UK/EU tell me how RiderProxy usually labels packages? Are they likely to get hit by customs, or is the value marked low enough to avoid it?

She doesn't come on here often, if you want her attention for an order e-mail her. I've made multiple orders from her.

Feedback

RiderProxy provides great middleman service! She has quick and clear communication, reasonable prices, and very fast shipping. I didn't think my Straw Hat would come so fast!
I will definitely come to back to RiderProxy again, and I highly recommend her to anyone ^_^
CJzJnf1

Used this service as well for the first time to get some stuff from yahoo auctions and I couldn't be more content. Communication was quick and friendly, pricing more than fair and transparent and my items arrived pretty fast and well packed. Big thanks@riderProxy! Definitely won't be long before my next order. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Really good service and fast shipping! Clear communication.
Came here fast to Australia. Thank you~ I bought this case from Premium Bandai.

aSGizJ4.jpg

Hello all,
I bought a limited edition sling backpack through RiderProxy. (Rei Q's green one from Evangelion 3.0!) The service was fast, inexpensive and safe. I wear this bag everywhere now. I'm going to do all my Japan-side shopping with Amy at RiderProxy from now on. :)
- Joe C