[SELLING] riderProxy's Middleman service: Toku/Sentai stuff, Henshin belts, zords, etc!

Just received my items thank you so much. Excellent service plus fast shipping=)
Looking forward to using your services again in the future thanks again.

This is yet another really positive feedback on RiderProxy's behalf. In the last month, I have asked her to bid for me on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, for items not related to Kamen Rider or anything like that, but she was absolutely kind, comprehensive, adaptable, and I really appreciated how she stayed rather late in Japan's timezone to bid at the last minute for me, even if sometimes it failed anyway. Her fees are also really reasonable, so do not hesitate to contact her !

Does anyone know if proxy is away or on vaca? I can't seem to get a hold of her for the past 5 days :(

Just received my items thank you so much. Excellent service plus fast shipping=)
Looking forward to using your services again in the future thanks again.

Got my 3DS LL yesterday and have to say I've had the same, positive experience. Was shipped and delivered (and more than likely cost less) than any online shops I know of. :sweat:

Hard Boiler
HAPPY HOLIDAY dear HJU'ers!
1546069_622201934507109_71557910_n.jpg

I'm having trouble finding S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Gai for any price short of $150. Can you help me out with this? Thank you!
Hello, please kindly let me know your email. We will soon let you know about the update via email ^^//

Thank you very much, Rider Proxy!!!

Hello all! Like most of you here, I'm not from Japan and needed Rider Proxy as a middleman to purchase something and to ship it to my country. This is my very first time using such service, I never know there's one actually exist until I came across one at the other forum, that's also how I got to learn about Rider Proxy. But of course, Rider Proxy isnt the only one middleman that I approached, and naturally, comparison will come into play.

I chose Rider Proxy ultimately. Personally, I find Rider Proxy is a very precise person, she explained the fees clearly and in an easy understandable manner before she helped you at getting that certain item. Secondly, she's a very thoughtful person, she would search similar items for you if she couldnt find exact thing that you wanted. Apart from that, she's quick to respond, the most it took me two days to get her respond but on average, it's just a day or less but most importantly, she always attend to you, updating the status of your item and such.

As for her service, one word - fast! She would immediately purchase the item after the payment had been sent to her and ship it the day after she got the item from the seller. It only took me 5 days (including the weekends) to reach my place. And of course, her fees are reasonable.

To sum it up, Rider Proxy is a fun, honest, and good middleman, with a certain degree of humour during our conversation over in Facebook PM, I'll definitely be doing business with her again!

Whenever I need a middleman service or anyone I know needs one I am always going to recommend riderproxy!!
I can guarantee a prompt reply along with a very willingness to help! As I don't understand Japanese all that well, riderproxy helped greatly in preordering or ordering what I needed to! Even when I made a mistake the patience and understanding shown was great!! The shipment of the item was also well communicated and just all around a great service! I preordered an item from June and it wasn't shipped till last week, still riderproxy allowed me to preorder it and even after all that time, service was prompt and perfect! Anytime I need a middleman service I will be sure to use you!! Thank you so much for a pleasant experience and I will be sure to continue to recommend and use your services!!!

This is my first time availing of Rider Proxy's services. I placed an order for a Daigo necklace and jacket from the Premium Bandai website.

YLXTNxc.jpg

Really great experience and the transaction was very smooth! Very pleasant seller to deal with. She was always eager to answer all of my questions and helped me out whenever I had some concerns.

I will definitely be coming back for your services the next time I'm in need of a middleman! Thank you so much! :)