[SELLING] riderProxy's Middleman service: Toku/Sentai stuff, Henshin belts, zords, etc!

Yay my stuff just came in 5 days ago ~ xD Thank you so much Rider Proxy, this was my first time buying from you, and I received everything accordingly.

DSC_8931_zpsc655fb3e.jpg

Hard Boiler
Available for preorder.
Windscale Hat.
Release July 2013

Please contact me if you are interested.
(*notes: if there are more than 5 units of reservation, the price will be $49USD each)

1000080524_1.jpg

1000080524_3.jpg

1000080524_4.jpg

@Glaive315: Thank you for the confirmation :)

Yay my stuff just came in 5 days ago ~ xD Thank you so much Rider Proxy, this was my first time buying from you, and I received everything accordingly.

Just got my S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider Ryuga and 13 Goseiger Headers. I'd upload a picture, but I can't right now.

Found out about Rider Proxy through a thread on 4chan. I provided the Yahoo Japan auction and got the item very rapidly. Highly recommendable services. Thanks.

While looking for a service to help me purchase two items available in japan only, my search brought me here and i decided to give the middleman service a try.

Rider Proxy offered EXCELLENT service, communication was constant between emails and i received my package yesterday without any trouble.
Just had to throw some good feedback here, i definitely will be using this service again. c:

I got my stuff awhile back in about March, but had some trouble posting.
Anyways, Rider Proxy is amazing! I ordered Red Hawk, AkibaYellow and AkibaBlue!
Arrived really quickly [:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
Got a Time Robo and Time Shadow from YAJ and Mandarake, respectively. RiderProxy was very friendly and kept in good communication throughout the buying process, and made extremely fast replies to all of my emails. Items arrived well packed and with no damage! Will definitely order from again, thanks!

Lurker
I cannot thank you enough for your awesome service and communication.

bVMGnwtl.jpg

Hope to do business with you again!